Reviews for Breathe Me
Dane2605 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I would love to see a continuation af this... It could lead to some good drama/angst...
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
omg that was so intense! the sex stuff was great i loved it all you have to update this. lucas never loved lindsey he's always been in love with peyton! great job
cayt326 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Just read this for the first time and I really loved it! I thought the sex scene was hot! Why didn't you ever update?
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I thought that was kinda amazing?

I loveloveloveloved it!

Plus, i think you did fine on the sex stuff.

lol.
SSnelling chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
first let me say that you better keep going with this one. I love reading how people interpret their own little sex scenes and I loved how you wrote it. pls keep going.
AprilGrace chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Okay um... wow! This story was increadable! I love the song, the couple and I think that you wrote the ty part perfectally well. Please write more stuff... and soon! I also think that you portrayed Lucas and Peton very true to their characters. I mean, right now in the show, everyone is hating Lucas, but I think that you put it into an exellent light, how he said yes because he knew that if he said no, he would've put Peyton in a spot that she really didn't want to be in. I just wish that more peole would realize that and get off his case about it.

Once again, exelent story,

~April
Soul-Full-Eyes chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
it was good i have to admit had my sitting at the edge of my seat reading it lol great job_
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
that was an amazing one shot and please put what happens after that as a sequel because this is so good.
Jessie chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That really was just beautiful and yet heart wrenching all at once. I loved it.
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This has to be not only one of the most powerful, moving, utterly heartbreakingly beautiful OTH stories I've ever read...but one of the best fan fic stories I've read period! The way you connected with Lucas and Peyton's feelings was so real and perfect!

Great job!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
oh, man, that totally should have happened haha. but the 100th was an awesome episode, i can't wait for new episodes and leyton scenes.
LP Forever chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Fantastic idea! Every story you write turns out amazing and this is no exception. There's no need to question your writing because the smut scene was written so well.
othstewy chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Simply Amazing! The writing is sensational as always. If only your scenario played out because it would have made it that much better. Every part was written extremely well.
leytonnaley06 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
i think ur story is really amazing
alwayslovingyou chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
PERFECT! That's all I can say...