Reviews for And Then There Were None
fictionlover020901 chapter 9 . 11/13
I'm sorry, but I find this ending extremely amusing. Because you couldn't kill Reid you made him the unsub, which I find funny, for some unknown reason.
Either way I really enjoyed your story and it definitely had me in suspense a lot, very well written. Afrom me
lillianjames chapter 5 . 8/10
U son of a bitch u killed Reid! Why?
BTW, This is awesome.
lstribling chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
loved this story. worthy of Dame Christie herself
EmHarper chapter 9 . 8/24/2016
This is honestly one of the best stories I've read. I really enjoyed reading it! Loved the tension and the feeling of uncertainty that came with every chapter. The fact that the reader was constantly left guessing, as well hypothesising as to who the unsub could be, and was experiencing all of this at the same time as the actual characters made it 1000 times better, so great job there! I also really loved the ending. Unsub!Reid fics are honestly amazing, and this one is definitely up in the top ranks in that genre. Awesome job! Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to someday be reading another story by you that is similar to this... hopefully ;)
bigtimedreamer101 chapter 9 . 7/31/2016
great twist! made for a nice ending
CMandICgirl chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
Wow! What a well written story. It was so filled with suspense! I really did not see that coming! I normally avoid character death fics, but this sounded good, and I am definately glad I read it :)
Zoge Hetai chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
You are sick and twisted...I like that. Anyways I loved your fic. Absolutely fantastic and the twist was amazing, never saw that coming. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.
starfire25 chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
what?! reid was the unsub?! wow! i never saw that coming. i thought it was elle. i enjoyed that story.
1Captain Obvious chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Dear god...
zeldawolf2000 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
I love thay poem at the end. Creepy and wonderful, fantastic writing too. Now I.m on chapter two
Leather2Lace chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
wow this was pure evil. knew I shouldn't have read a fic that ANNOUNCES CHAR DEATH! Walked right into that one
Darkflower123 chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
So awesome, I totally did not expect that to happen. But is was awesome!
Frakking Toasters chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
Holy cr polly that was awesome. I don't normally go for evil Reid stories, but that was just tooooo goooood! I'll be thinking about this one for a long long time. I don't know who he's going home to, but I guess it doesn't matter. I'll just be over here picking my jaw up off the floor. WOWZA! xoxo
lucyrobinson chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Who was it at
the end that called the sexy hunk of meat(Reid)?
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
This was an Awesome Story.