Reviews for Realize
rubynsamforever chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Omigod! I picked a random page and read this one, and I just wanted to say it was So Cute! I loved it soo much!
iheartvector chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Yes...write more stories for Sam/Ruby..!

Wonderful! ;D
FaithfullyFallen417 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
You should write another Sam/Ruby fic you did such a good job
dayana chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
its cool .. youre cool in this thing you have to make more storys of ruby/sam please please please do more please you are good very good writting storys about ruby and sam keep on the great job..!
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Yeah!Plz keep on writing Ruby/Sam fics, this story was really good. There just aren't enough Sam/Ruby fanfics. :)
Angel chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Not bad. I actually like it. I'm not sure I liked the ending, I would have like it better if they had had mad passionate sex and then Ruby died to save them both. But it was your story. And it was too short, but other than that. Good work.
holly202 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
hell yeah u should continue. i love fanfics about sam and ruby and i wish there were more so please continue. it was great.
hinata-37 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
FINALY! you know I've been searching for a story with the couple Sam/Ruby...but never really find one...until my awesome lil sister did this one-shot dedicated to me... that was so sweet you know...dedicating this story for me...LOVE YOU TO DEATH BABE! anyway the story...

okay that was just...perfect! I think Sam and Ruby are meant to be together (right after Sam and Jess lol). and the way you write them and make them tell thier feelings...just flawless! this one-shot was excellent! definitly going in to my fav story! one of my fave art of this story is when Sam realize Ruby has bleu eyes...when he said that I totaly went 'aw' in front of the computer screen (when my older sister saw me do that...she gave me a WTF look like 'did she just said 'aw' to the screen computer?'...pff they don't understand us now do they? lol) and it was good to see the soft side of Ruby... anyway...all this to say...

OUTSTANDING STORY MY DEAR!

woohoo! you keep up the good work alright! see ya later babe! take care!

Love you tons*kisses*

-Nilou who still amazed by your story and she is definitly going to read it again! ;)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
aww! that was bitter sweet! i liked it! you should do more stories about ruby and sam! they are a good couple!
3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
AWW

I love this story!

I love how you put the song in. It fits perfectly

glad that they got to technically be together :P

please write more i love Sam and Ruby