Reviews for Why Didn't You Tell Me!
Daniel chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
That tool guy in Detroit. TIM "THE TOOLMAN" TAYLOR! ! Argh, argh, argh!
pbow chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
Hi, You have a couple of interesting KP stories here that aren't really finished. (You did say it might take you a year or two to get back to them.)

I don't think this one is over just yet. You didn't get to the drama of Tara and Bonnie's late night phone conversation, the pre- and post-Sabbath goings on and the possibilities that may happen at the Rocket Boosters affair. All three have many possibilities for drama and comedy.

Otherwise, if you don't continue this story, I must say it was well written, it held my interest and you kept all of the characters in character. (Something I'm not good at doing. I tend to let them run wild most of the time; especially Ron.)

You are a very good, creative writer and I think you should continue to put pen to paper... or fingers to keyboard, or whatever.

Keep up the good work.

Live Large,

pbow
nekoken chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
Great story. Loved the character interaction. and you did a awesome job writing Tara. hope to see the next chapter soon .
wolfey141 chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
I like it and hope you update soon
Captain Spider chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
Loved this chapter and definatly love this story. I like how you managed to give Tara a personality all her own. She's going to have her hands full teaching Ron the ruls of dating.
Mr. Average chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
Good chapter. One can only wonder what Tara did to send Ron into la-la land. I'm guessing a big ol' kiss on the lips. All-in-all I'd say the night was very successful. I'm going to update A Stand-Up Gal soon. Hope to see you there. Peace
James MacPherson chapter 10 . 11/9/2008
I was starting to worry that this story was forgotten but with this chapter, that's not the case. This is a good story with a good and rare paring.

There is one thing I read in this chapter and I want to just say is that Blondes are not idiots. You didn't imply that but I just wanted to say that. They are smarter then some people give credit for. Case and point, Samatha Carter of Stagate Command and at least one woman I know.

Getting back on topic, the chapter is great. A nice talk with Kim and Tara. It's actually surprising that Bonnie can be nice AND honest. Bonnie of all people.

And with how Ron was acting I thought Tara kissed him, but that wasn't the case. It was interesting and a little funny on what she did that got Ron's thought process to stop working correctly. At least Josh was able to help him, before Ron walked out into the street and possibly have gotten hit by a car.

When Tara tells Bonnie that she went behind her friend's back and got Kim and Josh together would be interesting.

I hope I didn't seem mean with one part of the review and I shall wait for the next (and I'm not so sure. You never know what's going to happen, because it happens to me all the time.) and last possible chapter.

Good luck with school, work and everything else that keeps you busy. Hope everything goes alright.
kaiokken chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
“She called me Ronnie-poo!”...

that really cracked me up...

as always, nicely done... man I gotta start writing again... can't let you guys have all the fun. LOL

kaiokken
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
You're welcome and glad you updated.

Ron's mind must have a mind of its own. A psychologist would make an encyclopedia out of sessions with the Stoppable boy.

Tara and Bonnie's conversation will be quite interesting.

If replying please do it by e-mail. Thanks.

NaruHarem4ever chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
awesome fic, definatly reread material. please update soon.
Slade8833 chapter 9 . 9/13/2008
Haya.. just found your story and read it in about 4 hours .. .. as you may guess i liked is

i can't wait for chap ten tho i don't know what more you can add.. unless you decide to make this much longer

i mean i can think of a few things that would keep this story going for a long time..

so as i was saying can't wait for the next chapter ... or more if it comes to it
James MacPherson chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
Another good chapter and some nice good points.

Tara finally told Kim everything, getting an apology for Ron, as well as informing everyone on her plan on getting everyone together. So now, all is well. Tara is smarter then some people might perceive, seeing and understanding many things that many people would miss. Not to mention sneaky.

I wonder how Tara and Josh would take it if they found out about the time Ron and Kim switched bodies. That might be amusing, but disturbing as well.

What was also both amusing and disturbing was the scene with Junior. And he didn't see that his sister was a cheerleader. Of how he didn't know is beyond me.

And unfortunately, I got the Futurama reference. Just please don't ask why.
panda0031698 chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
another great chapie but you highlighted the 1 thing i don't like about ron and that is how he forgives kim to esaly but thats ron for you.

i would like to see some more fluff.

and i liked the futurama quote at the end.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
Pretty cool job with Tara; she's quite smart and pays attention to many details at once. And good job on Kim's apology to Ron.

And yeah, I got the Futurama's reference.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
Hey, great chapter! Nice job on the dates, and Tara is lucky Kim is so self-conscious about her fighting skills.