Reviews for Tears on a Sleepless Night
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I love it .femshep and kaidan are my favorite couple
Sidnika chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
It was forever since you wrote this but I just wanted to say that it's really good! Thanks!
Verbum Praesule chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This was so damn sweet - and I'm not just talking about the cookies! ;-)

It was perfectly written and showed the emotions that the real game never actually showed.

Job Well Done I say!

Salutem
TheNightingale52 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
AwwwWW! That was so sweet! I love how it wasn't so serious and how the word(s) "Fraternization" or "Alliance Code" or "Breech of Protocol" were not uttered in the story. Keep up the fantastic work!
xxaletalune chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Very well done. I really enjoyed it, it made the little Shenko fan girl in me smile. I thought in the game Shepard should have showed more emotion and this shows it perfectly. And Kaidan is so sweet and willing to listen. Very nice. :)
Michelle167 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Your story paints a really pleasant picture. Well done.
AllexVector chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Cute. X3
Abellius chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I think the story and characters flowed well. Please write more!
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Aw, Shenko! *happy smile*
HLeah chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Good job! Unlike a whole lot of the stories on here, grammar and spelling errors didn't detract from the work. I enjoyed it immensely. Mass Effect is my favorite game, and reading this is just as fun. My only complaint is that it ended.
Ellered chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
this is beautiful. I always feel sad when my Shepards sacrifice either Kaidan or Ashley so they can be with their romance partners. I love how you write your Shepard, so caring, and lovely. And I love how you made Kaidan so attentive and sweet.
bulletformybanana chapter 1 . 3/29/2008