Reviews for Emmett's Guide to Survive High School
Kiauna Gray chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
I loved this chapter especially. This is such an original idea (or at least I have not seen the like of it around before) to do a tip guide by Emmett.
I have no idea how I found myself in the Twilight part of this site but I like it :D
geekchic8428 chapter 57 . 7/27/2013
This was really funny! I'm so glad you updated!
thelionismine chapter 57 . 7/27/2013
Amazing chapter! Love it!
thelionismine chapter 56 . 10/27/2012
Amazing! Love it! Lol! People should sooo start saying 'in your face' again!
sexyyoda chapter 21 . 10/26/2012
lol I love this
Foxy-Fire6677 chapter 56 . 10/26/2012
Omg my brother got on my nerves with that phrase. Anywho congrats on college I'm graduating also.
geekchic8428 chapter 56 . 10/25/2012
Love it! So cute! I love Jasper! Really really funny! Update soon!
detective bookworm chapter 55 . 7/28/2011
Can emmet write something about high school crushes?
ASDGJKLJKD chapter 55 . 7/22/2011
good chapter :)
Claire the Doctor's Assistant chapter 55 . 7/21/2011
Glad you're back!
Fleur24 chapter 53 . 5/25/2011
""Carlisle: go away or else

I would love to report more but when Carlisle said "go away or else", he actually meant "go to class Emmett or feel my wrath", and I don't think my x-box can survive without me….and I don't want to leave my poor x-box in the hands of Jasper."" HAHA!

cArlisle's awesome!
Fleur24 chapter 50 . 5/25/2011
HAHA I love Bella's tip!

""Nah! I'm not that mean; I'm just going to pretend to burn it. Maybe throw an old English notebook in the fire to make it more realistic. So, any how, if you don't want to burn it, just hide it in someone else's bag (especially if that other person annoys you). Hey, if you can kill two birds with one stone, why not take advantage of the opportunity?

Ohhh Mike? What are you doing with Emmett's Guide?

But before telling the owner to check the other person's bag, don't forget to have a little bonfire and pretend to burn the object, just to mess with the owner's head."" HAHA Funny!
Fleur24 chapter 47 . 5/25/2011
""Ohhh guess what? Bella just named me the godfather of little Emmett! Wait, something's wrong here…I got it! How dare her! This is an outrage! Little Emmett is supposed to have a red cap like mine; Bella can be so dumb sometimes."" HAHA Emmett has help Bella with her fake baby!
Fleur24 chapter 45 . 5/25/2011
HAHA! Awesome!

""What have I ever done to Edward? (Rhetorical question, don't answer!)"" Too many things to count!

""In conclusion, stupid questions deserve sarcastic answers.

Ohhh before I forget, I learned another thing from following Bella: When she's having a bad day is better not to bother her…just take my word for it."" I absolutely LOVE the answers Bella gave out to the dummies!
Fleur24 chapter 38 . 5/25/2011

""Hopefully, you have traumatized them enough that they won't bother anyone anymore. If not, at least they will be in prison far away from Bella!"" I love how a lot of these tips are focused on Bella.