Reviews for How to irk an Irken
FangirlFREAK chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
iregreteverything69 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Lol, I loved this! _
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Say ''Youre a stupid bug-eyed moron,btw the 1980's called and not even they want that hair back''.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Say ''I've rocks smarter than you,''while he is in the room.
invader magy chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
you forgot something, tell him his mission was a fake and the Tallest lied
freaknweird651 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
You could rearrange his entire snack collection.
Hotshot chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I know absolutely nothing about Invader Zim, but those ARE funny! Good job!

(just thought you might like this from me more that someone else: the last line is lacking a couple of spaces, and could use a comma between 'juice' and 'the'. Sorry to point it out, but I figured you might like to know!)
Ranekaera chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I'm writing a fic with a list of at least 20 things to irritate the hell out of the diffrent IZ characters... I was wondering. If I credit you, could I borrow the "zimwit " thing? i thought that was bloody brilliant!
Red Tatsu chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Wow! I need too remember this for later! (gets out meat juice filled water gun)
alice is still in wonderland chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
haha! Hilarious!
star3catcher chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Funny, I'll be willing to do some of that stuff! But not all of it... I ALREADY SING THE DOOM SONG WHENEVER I HEAR THE WORD DOOM! IT DRIVES MY FRIEND CRAZY!
eyelovefantasy chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I'm gald you posted this! It's funny! (turns to Zim) Hey, Zimwit! Need help getting Gir off? I bet I could unstick him with water!
Child of the Doomed chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Heehee, those were good... I'd do... gosh, too hard to pick favorites here, eh, all of them! Irking Irkens just looks like too much fun...

*runs with Zim's clothes and pictures intended for ebay*

I should call up the Tallests and scream, "MY TALLEST!" at them for houurrss... ah, the possibilites...