Reviews for Oneshot: Draco's first date with Astoria
Good Idea chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
They named their son after a hair product!?
MsSheerAwesomeness chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Its a good one-shot, though its a tad bit too rushed.
Also, you've spelt 'Apparate' wrong.

Slytherinfangirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awwwww I really liked it its super good! I cant imagine how hard oone-shotas are, specially when you just keep coming up with ideas, anyway, Congratz!

Perhaps youd like to check my story out...XOXO
aleera chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was so sweet! Draco is such a gentleman!
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
It's so sweet and adorable! (In a good way)
Rose chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Very very well written and includes my favorite charaters. and great moment for JkRowling in the writing world... EVERYBODY I KNOW WANTS TO SEE THIS IN THE LAST MOVIES DAMMIT!
Marvelous Pond chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hey good job! When i read Scorpius Hyperion i just craked a huge smile.
Written4you chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
CUTE COUPLE .. I loved the story

wish there was more chapters ..

haha ur fanfiction user name is my fav marvel character .. i love the maximoff twins wanda and pietro ..
Astoria M. Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I also have an ongoing draco / astoria fanfic and i loved the way you did yours so differently! with them both nice,
Kendall chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Thats so sweet I really liked it but it was a bit too sugar coated maybe a little too sweet. It kind of seemed that the story was about someone else named Draco not THE draco malfoy .
Wistful Sage chapter 1 . 4/16/2009

I loved the story! :D Astoria seemed so believable, and likable, but it was nice that she wasn't overly nice ... and it was nice that she and Draco thought alike about most things, and it was nice that Draco finally left behind his old self - if not completely then at least the more sulkier, fatheaded ones ... but then I always figured that he couldn't have been all that bad with everyone! I mean he obviously was very nice around his mother, and maybe around other Slytherins too ...

*Lol* Trust Astoria to name her only son after a hair product! That was pure genius! :D
Fanfic Lover chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Wow, this was really cool, I enjoyed it!
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wait... So Astoria named her child after a hair product?

Wierdgirl5834 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008