Reviews for In a Woman's Eyes
xxTaintedLullabyxx chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
I really enjoyed this story. i especially liked how you didn't stick to the script word for word like most stories do and i can't wait to read the sequel.
lizzy-1809 chapter 16 . 4/10/2009
Good job! I couldn't stop reading it! Can't wait for the sequel!
tweetypie16 chapter 16 . 1/13/2009
Read this one too now..lol..i loved them all so much, and the Life's a Song one..they are all amazing, and when Numbers 3 and 4 come out (2011, and 2013) i hope there are Andrea story versions! Great work!
xcitric chapter 13 . 8/28/2008
I officially love you.

I don't think anybody else would have pulled off writing a fanfic with an additional character for this specific movie, but you did it wonderfully. Kudos; a new story to add to my favourites.
DaniLovesFringe chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
HEY!

I live in Iowa and i am NOT a hillbilly

(mabie cuz i wasn't born in IA)
justjustice chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
On the arguing cupples, I'd like to say that it would be funny if Abby had a talk with Andrea on how she can handle someone since there is no more Abby/Ben stuff and they are like sort of pressured that they should break up and stuff like that but see it through and love the story

Love it your lucky. You have a brain unlike some other writers.

Very good
firebolt123 chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
Your story was awesome! Can't wait 4 the sequel!
Madeline chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This is a brilliant story. Please please please write a version of this for Book Of Secrets. Big smileys!
justjustice chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
I love this so much
Great Northern chapter 15 . 6/15/2008
Great! i feel proud to have done my part to help this story! WHOPPEE! ok, i have not read like the past 3 or 4 chapters so boo me! but, i am gonna read them THIS week! hope to see the sequel soon!

with love, your faithful beta reader

Holly
RubberChi chapter 14 . 6/15/2008
ps, the one that said i laughed at laughing moments. that was mine. Crazy Fan girls
Crazy Fan Girl chapter 15 . 6/15/2008
That was really good. I'm reading it, and crying at crying parts, laughing at laughing parts, and I would love you to continue you with a 2nd and even a third when the movie comes out. Thanks, goodbyes, and continue typing!
Horsegrad13 chapter 15 . 6/14/2008
Its good there are a lot of stories like this but not many that are this good.
BleedingRoses92 chapter 15 . 6/14/2008
Very nice ending, loved it!

-{Lex}