Reviews for Since I Found Serenity
Winchesterlady chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
Yeah! another update. Dean needs to calm down (at least a bit) Wash is the bomb at flying and outflying reavers. Love that Inara outplayed Dean in Texas hold'em.
dinawen chapter 15 . 6/4/2008
nice story
Hazgarn chapter 14 . 5/25/2008
Hmm... I'm not a big fan of Connor being included with the Highlander series continuity (just a peeve of mine, I like to keep the movies separate...though Endgame just sucked). That said, This whole chapter had me giggling on and off. :D
Winchesterlady chapter 14 . 5/25/2008
As always, absolutely luv this verse. So glad Sam is here to stay and that Dean is so happy. Rich is so anamored by River but I think her and Sam would be the better match (if you are even going in the matching up arena). Looking forward to what's next.
Winchesterlady chapter 12 . 5/14/2008
Another great chapter. Luv this verse. Poor Dean, not having any say (pretty much) on how his baby will be taken care of. Looking forward to what's up next. Any questions on Sam's part on wether staying with Dean or with Serenity since he is considered part of Mal's crew?
dnachemlia chapter 12 . 5/14/2008
Woo! More story :D

I like that Henrickson gets remembered. I was sad to see him go on the show.

And I want to see Sam fly the Impala. I think that would be hilarious...
dnachemlia chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
I'm really enjoying this story. Even though I'm not familiar with the Firefly/Serenity characters, I think you've blended everyone together well. I might just have to go rent the DVDs so I can see what I missed.

Something tells me I'm going to like Jayne.

I love the brother's reunion. I just couldn't imagine Dean being happy without his Sammy.
Winchesterlady chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
Another great chapter. Luv this verse.
Hazgarn chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
Great last line for Jayne. :D
Winchesterlady chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
Another great chapter, just luv how you write the characters so true to form.

Favorite part "Dean wanted to drag Sam off and spend some time getting to know this younger version of his brother again. After 500 years, patience still did not come easy to him but the knowledge that this time he’d have an eternity with Sam made it easier to wait and put the job first".

So glad Sam will be staying in this time period. Looking forward to what's next.
Hazgarn chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
My sister practically knocked me out of the computer chair when I told her this had updated. I was rather pleased as well. :D
Winchesterlady chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
So happy to see this show up. As I luv both guys I don't know (if either one) of Richie and Sam should maybe end up with River. Her and Sam seem to have hit it off but Richie sure is smitten. Looking forward to what's next, will Sam go with Dean or stay as part of the crew with Mal and the others. Update soon please, please, please.
Hazgarn chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
I'm popping back a chapter to say this: I introduced my sister to this fic a few nights back.

If you don't update soon, it's quite likely she will /annoy me to death/! You've really got her hooked. :D
BridgetKim chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
One expression: aw. It wasn't as long as I hoped, but - yae - another arc coming.
Winchesterlady chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
YEAH! What a way to start a day. I am however concerned that Sammy will disappear. Don't think Dean could go thru losing him again. Love the way Mal protects Sam as part of his crew, you write att the characters from all the different shows so true to form. Looking forward to what's next.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »