Reviews for Since I Found Serenity
Hazgarn chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
D'aww... *sniffs*
BridgetKim chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
Oh getting close to the Winchesters bonding time. I liked how you intricately preserved the history of the characters' past by creating the possibility that Sam might be able to go back in time before the whole immortal-thing happened. It was so hard for me to get my head around it. I've wondered how you were going to "fix" that. I'm salivating in anticipation of the next chapter. Please make it wonderfully long.
Winchesterlady chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
YEAH! Finally! Another awesome chapter, let's just hope Dean can remain calm long enough to realize it really IS Sammy.
dnachemlia chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
I was confused at the beginning (I've read your previous stories in this 'verse), but now it's starting to make sense...

I always loved Highlander, so this is a good crossover. I've never watched Firefly, though. It's a bit confusing since I don't know those characters, but I think you're putting everyone together well.
Hazgarn chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
Horrible place to leave off, really... Oh well.
BridgetKim chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
I can't wait to see the boys together in this one. Great, more waiting. I need to focus on something else while I'm waiting for the next great chapter...like my job.
Winchesterlady chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
Yer killin me here. :-)

Every time I think Richie (or Dean) will see Sammy you throw me for a loop. Another great chapter, you definitly have Jayne down what with him wantin to cut Richie (I keep flashing back to "Serenity" with him and his granades). Looking forward to what's next.
BridgetKim chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Shoot! I should have posted the first review here. Anywho, River and Sammy? I like it (rubbing my hands together in glee).
BridgetKim chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
OMG! The suspense is killing me! Please update! I absolutely love your Supernatural-Highlander-Serenity Plot. You're a genius. There-would that encourage you to post an update?
Winchesterlady chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
My computer is acting funny so you might get this review twice. Another great chapter ans sorry but I was so happy to have Sam back that I forgot to thank you for bringing back Wash so... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. That was my one disappointment in the movie when they killed him off. Also, I know that the Sam that knew about Dean and the immortals died but since I do not remember reading how it looks like you took a Sam from a different timeline(?)since if it was Dean's Sammy he would have some sort of understanding as to what was happening with the electrical discharge. It will be interesting how Dean and the other immortals deal with Sam being back but it being a different Sam (if I am correct with my thinking). Looking forward to Richie seeing Sam. Please update soon. :-)
xxthechosenonexx chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Great! And I loved the Firely slang too! Good job!
Winchesterlady chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Love this, can't wait for Dean to find Sammy alive. Sammy and River seem good together.
Tanydwr chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Awesome 'verse and story. Look forward to more.

And if you ever want to add in more non-Immortal immortals - Heroes has a few regenerators. Claire and Peter at the very least...

Lol, Tanydwr
xxthechosenonexx chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
It just gets better and better yay! Duncan!
xxthechosenonexx chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Love it. Love the take on about Sam and the Reavers. Good stuff!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »