Reviews for The switch
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Great story. A little confusing at some points because of the whole mind-switching thing but still very good. I really liked the slice of back story you pieced together with Shego and your OC. She seems pretty interesting.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
Long as Shego and Kim stay together I'm okay on a sequel it could be cool.
DtM chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Yes! Please write a sequel! you did such a great job!
lion and wolf - a winged night chapter 12 . 2/3/2012
Hi,

Your story "The switch" about kigo was really good!I love it :)I couldn't stop reading XD

I know you didn't wrote a sequel but if you ever will please let me know

Also great poem! Soooo I'm asking you now if I can use it :p hehe

Hopefully you will write more

Winged Lion X
reb chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
PLEASE right another part! It's so interesting! There seems like there should be more to the Kigo relationship, like who approves, who doesn't...

kim could have to save shego from midnight rose, because midnight rose is jealous! and kim and shego live happily ever after ? :O

i know you wrote this a long time ago, but i really want to see that storyline... continue?
Darkshadow-lord chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
Great Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Redline57 chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
This was great! I loved it, had a happy ending, made me laugh, a great story. I liked how you portrayed both of them. This was great and I look forward to reading its sequel!
bloodseraph chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
i posted your poem on face book and said black rose of night wroted
ReleaseThePanic chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Hey do you think you can make a picture of Midnight Rose? Awesome story
noman chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
first draft, rough draft don't worry about spelling, punctuation, etc so much. however the finished product needs to be checked closely!

example:

“Lets talk we are going to be stuck with each other for a wile and I didn’t mean to laugh”

wile stratagem or trick

While conjunctions whose primary meaning is "during the time that".

correction:

SOFT

"Let's talk," Kim coaxed, "we're going to be stuck with each other for a while."

OR HARD

"Let's talk," Kim snapped, "since we're stuck with each other."

NOT the only way to do this, but notice the difference you can make with minor changes.

Punctuation, spelling and grammar all affect the tone and flow of the story. Mistakes are like speed bumps. Too many and the reader simply takes an off ramp and travels a different road.
noman chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
the dictionary (and spell check) is our friend.

1) Latten copper alloys, much like brass, employed in the Middle Ages

Latin is the language.

2: cloths: cloth is a finished piece of fabric hat can be used for a purpose.

Clothes garments

Flashbacks, esp. using a flashback 'tag' (as if readers were a or html page) is awkward at best and a story killer at worst. Integrate into the story or better yet, avoid like a pothole. -that's pot, not plot. :) If it doesn't move the story along, delete it. Less is more. :)

Othewise, pretty good so far. Dialogue, description, plot all good and working well.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
a very enjoyable story. Shego is particularly well done, but Kami-sama you could use a beta...
Blair Phoenix chapter 11 . 9/10/2009
Just wanted to point out the fact that you talk about Shego's parents disowning/leaving Shego in this chapter, but according to Chapter 4 flashback, they should be dead. Besides this very glaring mistake, I found the fic to be overall enjoyable.
FlyingSquirrel2010 chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
great story

luved it!
Storm Warning chapter 11 . 5/24/2009
Loved it! Great mix of funny and serious. I'm looking forward to the sequel.