Reviews for Curl up in a ball of misery
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
wow! this is really powerful!
CrashCart9 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Excellent. This depicts a completely natural evolution of a grown woman's disorder. You've written her as an adult despite the stereotypically young afflictions. Really well done.
shadowedinsugar chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I'm sad I only just found this. It's really good. Like, really good.

It's basically what I keep trying to write in my head.

Although I know the reason I kept trying to write this was because I live this and I hope you're okay, basically. Published three years ago, I hope if this was your life, that it's okay
meffie chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
im glad House cares for her.
Ebony-Jayne chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
wow this is beautifully written.
fadedhometown chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Beautifully written and a great deal of emotion and tragedy conveyed.
TheStrangeAndBeautiful chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
SO good!
Ace chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
this is a great fic

i love the raw honesty of it

it was very easy to relate to

and very believable

i love the ending too ]
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Wonderful. Just... beautiful.

Especially the last part: "You do not hear the sound of your lock being picked, you do not realize that someone has intruded until a long fingered hand roughly raises your face to meet his eyes and he speaks: his cynical tone somehow simultaneously angry and calming. “It’s two o’clock in the morning. No one will note the irony of you being pushed out of the hospital in a wheelchair by a cripple.”"

I can just imagine Cuddy having this disorder. Anorexia and depression really isn't funny, especially when you see the effects it has on a person.

Plus, I also loved that you wrote this fic in 2nd person POV. It definitely added to the effect of the fic for people to relate to Cuddy's situation.