Reviews for The Soulmate Series: Book One: Without You
karibqueen5 chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Wow, Interesting ending! I was not expecting that, now I'm not so sad because of no one actually died! But the story of Gunnhild and Segrid was sad enough.
Shizukinek chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
Me gusto mucho (llore) :'D
Solo detalles que no me gustaron, como:
Gunnhild acepto muy rĂ¡pido el hecho de que Torvald en realidad era mujer, yo le hubiera puesto un poco mas de drama en ese momento ;) pero fuera de eso, ME GUSTO
Baccan chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Is there any chance for a 'Book Two'? X]
The Lyrical Fox chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
This story is amazing. Thank you for it.
jannam chapter 11 . 11/3/2009
what a wonderful tearjerker..i really enjoyed ur story..although it was rather sad...it was perfectly romantic...thank you
Lauralee chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
This was really good I wanted to cry at the end. Good job dudw.
KittenDoll chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
Oh...Mm...Gee... *cries* T/T That was so sad! But it was a really beautiful story! I loves it! 3
yui1808 chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
hm... the love story of gunnhild and sigrid was a little sad but it really portray reality... especially if it involves war... thank you so much for sharing...
yui1808 chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
okay, maybe torvald is not xena but i'm certain that she is sigrid... but torvald may be xena in here while gunnhild's gabrielle.., right?

maybe i should just continue reading the story instead of making wild guesses out of observation...
yui1808 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
amm, i think gunnhild's rescuer was xena... this is my first time reading xena fic... thank you for posting...
anathemawrites chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
Oh, that was excellent. I loved Gunnhild and Torvaldand the way you tied them together as Xena and Gabrielle. Hopefully, you'll do another.
Crying Faith chapter 11 . 5/21/2008
Excellent. Makes me sad that some people are still unable to cope with the idea of anything other than what they've been raised to believe is "normal", but that particular point you've made in the story is so true and emotional. You did a beautiful job brining that emotion to life through your words. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Mariva-Elle chapter 11 . 5/19/2008
Omg, that was beautiful! SUCH a good story, thanks for posting it!
Estry chapter 11 . 5/16/2008
A very good story.
niessa chapter 11 . 4/22/2008
I really like this story. I hope your gona make en other one soon.