Reviews for Tell me if it's OK
:,,c it's...so sad... /3
Merlin-Herondale chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
its sweet...but nothing to do with Blue Clue's or Steve really
IggyandMe chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Awe, Steve I do love you. Haha, I watched this show all the time when I was younger. I still love Steve though. That never changed, he was the best, him and Blue made a great team. Always entertaining.
Macy Webber chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
are you sure this is blues clues?
wickedchik500 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
i feel everything in this poem. He was my first love. And im stil waiting for him to come home from college... /3
DarkAngelSnapeLover chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Yeah! I'm not the only one! whispers very quietly, so listen closely: he still comes on in reruns. And it's better now because you know what's going on...But you didn't hear that from me
katy2000 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
nice :)
Hippie Chick and Friends chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I miss him too. I do hope he realizes the show stinks without him.
xkookypandax chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Interesting delivery.

Well thought out. Hope you progress your fanfic career.
Eve Nightingale chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Steve and Blue weren't lovers, if that's what you were trying to get at. Steve was Blue's owner...and Blue's a girl, not a boy like you stated.

Nice enough poem...but terribly out of place.
elevenhurricanes chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Yeah, I liked Steve better than Joe. Steve was truly the original 90's Blue's Clues dude. He can't be replaced.

_

Too bad he "went to college". Hahahaha.

I guess in some weird way, the production team thought that "went to college" was the same as "got caught with marijuana and was arrested" which was what really happened.

:D

See? That's how he was so good at being fascinated with all that stuff!

But it does kind of make sense... I mean, a fully-grown man talking to animated things? He HAS to be on SOMETHING.

:D
ThisRandomCollision chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
steve went to collage i think but iliked steve more then joe
The Endless Rain chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Whatever happened to Steve? Joe has got to go.
Carmena Sandiego chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That was a great poem. I miss Steve. I have to admit that I didn't like Joe at first but after awhile he grew on me and now I love Joe.
1350335 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Aww. I miss Steve, too. He was awesome. How could he ditch poor Blue? I loved that show, until Joe came along. Grr! I don't like Joe. Steve was better!

Great poem. Glad to see I'm not the only one who misses Steve.

-AlyssaSki