Reviews for Bella and the Beast
fickl life chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
This is very interesting but far to short. theses three chapters could easily be on one page if they were meant to be a prologue.

I rally do like it but i think you should put chapters one put and three on the same first page then put chapter two at the end of those with just a POV change. That way its all together and is like an actually prologue. Very good though i really like it please keep going with it.
Kirayoungblood chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Need help? Just PM me! This story is rocking!
Elena0017 chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
LOVE THIS SO FAR. ARE PLANNING TO ADD THE NEXT CHAPTER? HOPE SO!
BreGurl23 chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
hurry up with chapter 4 please
LeapforLove chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Did you get this from RObin McKinley's version? Anyway, I like this story!
Summer Leah chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Well, this could be good . . . IF you update it more often than every few months and made the chapters more than 100 words! lol. Please write this story, it looks really interesting, and I HATE how all the beauty & the beast stories are based off the disney version!
i x amx a x cullen chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
good,when is the next chapter?
A.I.M.K.C chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
can you please update!

im already getting into the story!

(not a member of fanfic)
Twilight Jonhson chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Please post another chapter!
alexx chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
will you please update soon? i really would like to keep reading this, but there are no other chapters to read.
QuickStar chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
I love the idea and you writing style

Can't wait for your update

Oh and this was too short o
FatalBeautyx3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Interesting idea. Can't wait for more :)
Foxfiregddss chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I'm just a little bit confused, like how the father never knew he had four daughters and never met them before, but I'm sure you'll probably explain this later (Maybe she was his mistress and kept all four pregnancies a secret O.o). Anyway, the idea's good, I want to know what happens next.