Reviews for Temptation
Inazuma Kaiten chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Ohoho, you sneaky kitsune, you! Using the art of the "oblivious" seduction to seduce Gaara! Hehehe, now you'll suffer the consequences... but that's your intention in the first place!

(Your disclaimer nearly had me bursting out laughing in the middle of the night and waking up everyone with my freaky laughter. Luckily, I had more self-control than that... but I can't say the same for Gaara though...)
FluffyHammie chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Kehehe so Naruto isn't as innocent as he seems after all, huh? ;P Super cute and I really wish you could write what happens next! Plis? *Puppy eyes* That would be so SEXY! xD I can imagine Gaara getting to the appartment and grabbing a tub of icecream, microwaving it then pouring it over Naruto to give him more reason to lick that oh-so-adorable-and-not-so-innocent uke Naruto KYAA *nose bleed* ahhh The flowers of moe have taken over! :) hehe inspiration for another story? ;3
kira1525 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hey! LOL! Nice! Awesome Job! I Hope To See Lots More From You! Great Job!
The Quote Book chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Short and sweet, very nice. (And I can't help but adding this, your disclaimer is priceless.)
leavingfanfictionbye chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Really cute, once again! :D

And I'm really supposed to believe that Naruto didn't know what he was going to cause? XD

That little perverted fox boy...XD

Keep writing!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
cute!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
heh, heh. it's almost like Naruto /did/ do it all on purpose ;P

hmm, gotta love ice cream and GaaNaru drabbles. :3 (favorites)
ShortLittleAngel chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
i love it it's extremely cute
Genzetsu chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Cute. I really liked it, even though it was kinda short, it was still good.
redbull07 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
you evil child! #cue ku ku ku laugh. this rocked!
Temari 88 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Oh Yeah! Go, Naru-chan! XDD He may be innocent at times but apparently Gaara had forgetten that his blond is a little fox who likes to play pranks...! XD