Reviews for The Johto Adventure: Crystal and Jimmy
pikapals chapter 69 . 7/18
best story i've ever read so far!
YOU NEED TO UPDATE MORE OFTENNNNN NNNNNN PLZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ IM BEGGING YOUUU
swagg 07 chapter 94 . 6/30
hey ms japan dreamer i read most of your story .do you have accounts in facebook or twitter or instagram . im just interested on you :)
Moonspots chapter 94 . 6/25
Yeah! So happy to see you updated. Great chapter like always, and I'm really excited that Jimmy and Crystal are actually starting to express their feelings for each other. Keep it up!
Korinthye D'iele-zh chapter 93 . 6/11
Err, I'm a bit disappointed that chapter 94 hasn't been released yet, but I can see that you have difficulties in life.
However, I've read all of your pokemon fanfiction, and Only in the B/W one is where a female collected badges that would be taking a main role in the story.
If you ever to an X/Y one, I will gladly take a female protagonist that isn't as, well, feminine.
I'm tired of conteeeeeeeests.
But, all of your stories get 8.9/10.
So far I love your story. Time to brainstorm to create an OC!
flashyhero chapter 3 . 4/12
I love Jimmy's line.
Amazing chapter to an amazing story!
Conikku chapter 93 . 1/23
Will there be a sequel to this epic story in the future? I'm guessing not since you're busy, but I just wanted to ask you.
War God of the Wolves chapter 7 . 1/22
Nice
Moonspots chapter 93 . 1/21
Great chapter and worth the wait. Jimmy is so cute! I just want him and Crystal to start dating already!
Monkey999Boy chapter 93 . 1/21
Wow!

Yesterday, I found and read all 92 other chapters, and praised your excellent work in a review for last chapter, and I also hoped for an update soon.

A day later, chapter 93 comes out!

Coincidence?

I think so.

Or not.

I can't wait for your future updates!

Stay well!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 93 . 1/21
Hnnnnngh Jimmy and Crystal's interactions in this chapter was just so precious. I can understand the writer's block thing, so please take all the time you need. I also need to catch up with your other stories...anyways, I'm looking forward to more in the future!
-EM
Monkey999Boy chapter 92 . 1/20
Wow... Your story making skills are off the charts! I first read Pokemon Diamond Pearl Time Travel, which is utterly amazing, can't wait for the next chapter, and now I've read this! You deserve to make money from this!

I can't wait for the next updates on your story!
MichaelAndHisMuse chapter 92 . 10/7/2014
First of all, I can't believe how long its been since I have been on this site. Secondly, how long it has been since I have read your story. I was there way back when at Chapter 1 when we shared the same Beta Reader. It felt really good to be reading something familiar and fun for once and not written by some ancient white guy who thought the whole world was poop. :p