Reviews for The Johto Adventure: Crystal and Jimmy
Amazing chapter to an amazing story!
Gijinka-Lucario chapter 93 . 1/23
Will there be a sequel to this epic story in the future? I'm guessing not since you're busy, but I just wanted to ask you.
War God of the Wolves chapter 7 . 1/22
Nice
Moonspots chapter 93 . 1/21
Great chapter and worth the wait. Jimmy is so cute! I just want him and Crystal to start dating already!
Monkey999Boy chapter 93 . 1/21
Wow!

Yesterday, I found and read all 92 other chapters, and praised your excellent work in a review for last chapter, and I also hoped for an update soon.

A day later, chapter 93 comes out!

Coincidence?

I think so.

Or not.

I can't wait for your future updates!

Stay well!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 93 . 1/21
Hnnnnngh Jimmy and Crystal's interactions in this chapter was just so precious. I can understand the writer's block thing, so please take all the time you need. I also need to catch up with your other stories...anyways, I'm looking forward to more in the future!
-EM
Monkey999Boy chapter 92 . 1/20
Wow... Your story making skills are off the charts! I first read Pokemon Diamond Pearl Time Travel, which is utterly amazing, can't wait for the next chapter, and now I've read this! You deserve to make money from this!

I can't wait for the next updates on your story!
MichaelAndHisMuse chapter 92 . 10/7/2014
First of all, I can't believe how long its been since I have been on this site. Secondly, how long it has been since I have read your story. I was there way back when at Chapter 1 when we shared the same Beta Reader. It felt really good to be reading something familiar and fun for once and not written by some ancient white guy who thought the whole world was poop. :p
Gijinka-Lucario chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Since this is a side-story to your "Rewritten: Pokemon and Temple of the Sea." fanfic, I was wondering if you were gonna reference the scene where Team Rocket's Hun & Attila captures Rayquazza and Professor Sebastian experimenting on it? I'm just curious.

I was planning on writing a story like that myself for one of my Pokemon fanfictions too.
Coolio chapter 92 . 8/19/2014
Alright you finally updated! Welcome back!
Guest chapter 92 . 8/19/2014
Awesome!
Amy47101 chapter 92 . 8/18/2014
Great chapter!
Moonspots chapter 92 . 8/18/2014
I'm soooo happy to see another chapter! This is a great story and I hope you keep posting chapters regularly!
56006 chapter 92 . 8/18/2014
What happened to jimmy's pichu?
Also, your story is awesome
Guest chapter 91 . 4/29/2014
Hmm... thats weird some of the parts I typed are cut of