Reviews for The Ticking Biological Clock
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That was really funny!
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Side-splittingly funny! Loved every minute of it! I was particularly fond of Drizzt's anti-baby rant, and of the fact that he looked around first to make sure that they were alone before proclaiming that he doesn't want a family-ever protective of his reputation, the bugger!

The mention of Drizzt's sisters complaining was very clever. We don't know that they had children, but they were definitely in the right age range, so it's quite likely at least one of them did. And it's one of those nice little details that I always love in fics.

Drizzt having some commonsense for once and getting the stars out of his eyes almost made him lovable, really. He's too young for kids, anyway.

Great work!
Linndechir chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Hilarious! Few things are as good as CB-bashing, she deserves it. :P You showed perfectly how incredibly annoying she is. And you even managed to make me pity Drizzt, which isn't exactly easy.

'He was too startled to correct her grammar and his.'

Hehe, thanks for mentioning this. I always found CB and her stupid "dwarven" accent unbearable.

“But no. Not if it has to be with me.”

That was almost Jarlaxle-like. In a good way. ;)
Lady Fellshot chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
ROFL Ah yes, he should have seen this coming at him like a fireball XD What else could he expect after waiting so long?

Excellent job of portraying Catti as the brat I'm fairly sure she is too .
Oroburos69 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Ever so funny! I like it.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Hell, you made her lunatic.

...

She deserved it.

That was really funny! Thank you, now I'll be laughing everytime I see a toddler!