Reviews for Watch the Stars
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is beautiful :)
Her Fantasy chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Beautiful and poignant. I especially like Andromeda’s bit—very plausible! There’s one part that I’d recommend changing, for its repetition: “she came up in conversation during those long conversations.” But this is a lovely piece of writing!
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Beautiful. X
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
rather beautiful, really/.
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
WOW. I have no other words for this. This was simply amazing. I am just lost for words. *favourites*
Katamabob chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This very sad and beautiful. I've never really been able to muster up any sadness for Bellatrix's death before. All I felt was triumph really. But this is a brilliant look at all the people touched by Bella, mostly for the worse. It was amazingly written, and I loved it. Have you read 'Bella's Reasons' by Queenie's Broken Heart? It's only been written recently, but also a very good look at Bella, in that from within her own perspective as she tortures the Longbottoms. Also very good.

I really respect the writers of fics like this, who make me see a character with new eyes. Thank you.

Kate
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Whoa. This was scary good. It felt real, and hurtful, and tragic, and pretty much all the things you'd expect Bellatrix's funeral to feel like. I thought everyone had such valid reasons to attend, and bookending the POVs with that of the two sisters was an especially nice touch.
Katrina Littlebird chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Beautiful story. Thank you for humanizing Bella and all the other characters!
Dizzy Up The Dingo chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wonderful fic.

I enjoyed the mix of Light and Dark characters who came to the funeral because it provided all sorts of different perspectives on her character. A very nice tool, in character study.

I also in enjoyed how you used bits of poetry as not only page breakers but transitions of POVs. It added a nice, artistic touch to it.

All in all, I enjoyed it. Excellent job!
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I think saying Amazing would not be descriptive enough. Still I will say it. absolutley AMAZING. Heartbreaking even. I always hated Bellatrix but still this story was WOW...
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Gorgeous, gorgeous story. My favorite sections were the ones with Neville and Molly, the ones that would never seem like they'd be seen at a funeral for her. And the way you wrote Narcissa, especially with Molly, was perfect. The headings you used were beautiful; they broke it up well and were so, so lovely and right for the moment. Loved this :)
smallish chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
What a lovely story. Bellatrix was insane and dangerous, but one must wonder who she was. She's caused so much pain and grief, but we know that Narcissa loved her, as did Rodolphus, but hearing the various thoughts people had on her was interesting. That you included Molly, Astoria, and Neville seemed to be a great choice and shed a lot of light not only on Bella, but also on them. (I felt that Astoria's thoughts were particularly beautiful as it helps us understand the genuine love she feels for Draco.)

Strange how one of the must cruel characters in the series can bring about something like this. Thanks for this beautiful, poignant piece.
NectarAndAmbrosia chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Hey, that's really nice. The characters' reactions were...fitting heh heh heh. I like Rodolphus's the best; ah, poor guy. It must be pretty sad for him...
AuburnGraces28 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Your Draco one was very good, he must have seen more than anyone while living in that house. I liked that you put neville in, as he didn't get to 'avenge' his parents, i've always imagined that he would have some complicated feelings about Bellatrix's death. a great story
Overhill chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Beautifully written. I could not imagine what Bella's funeral would be like, until I read this.