Reviews for Love Is A Battlefield
Kenny fablehaven chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
It was bueatiful and brilliant
KoMoose chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Aw...
Dark-Whispers-1901 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Bittersweet and nice, just how I like them... Just one typo, instead of platonic you wrote plutonic. It just kept bugging me.

PLATONIC:(of love or friendship) intimate and affectionate but not sexual.

PLUTONIC:relating to or denoting igneous rock formed by solidification at considerable depth beneath the earth's surface.

Great story nonetheless, I hadn't realized that she had used past tense! Good job!
moonie44foreternity chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Absolutely LOVED this!
julz12 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
aw :(
Ninja.Melting.Hydrogen chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
great oneshot :)
Innocent Lamb chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Wow! Awesome! I wish there was more.
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I dont know why i read this..i didnt read the city of ashes yet i get it tomorrow. but mani couldnt wait. i already know simon a vamp and what not and that he says they should be siblings. but damn if it was like that ..my heart just broke!
lacking a better name chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I though the last line was cliche but other then that I though this was a great story. I hadn't noticed that Clary had spoken in past tense in that scene. Awesome job on picking that up.
TwoRubySlippers chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
aw :( poor jace!

really well written and good Jace-making!

thanks!
KimjustKim chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Fun little one shot. I'm so glad he figured it out! I don't know that he would cry, but who knows? Jace can be surprisingly tender at times. Anyway, thanks for writing; it's always nice to come across a Mortal Instruments fic.
Shatchi chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was really good. It would be cool if you could do some more with it. Anything, but only if you want. I really liked it a lot. And you write well.
Lobaa chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
If only Jace would figure this out...
bookworm57 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This is really good. Really. It kills my heart to see how little fanfiction there is for the mortal instruments- you should totally keep going with this, it's an awesome beginning! :) :)
rileyluvr13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Yes, yes, yes! Great job, I really wish this was part of the book! It would totally work. My heart just about broke when I finished CoA, and this really made me feel better! There's still hope... great job :D