Reviews for Raw
NaruShik
Scarlet Ninja20 chapter 2 . 5/2
ANKO NE_CHAN
alemery chapter 5 . 2/6
hell yeah it would be Gaara! Narutos too badass to be anything but on top! This is awesome by the way. I just love insanity.
cascioli chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Naruto and Gaara! Maybe Gaara and Naruto can take turns...?
Silv chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Wow. Even Sarutobi's insane. Nice
Sun-Moon4ever chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
aw, this is so awesomely gruesome, wonderfully terrible, probably put some more blood, please update;D
1sunfun chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Nice.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
U really like this story and think the pairing should be gaanaru with naruto as the uke because you can't be tough all the time right
MCRxRoxx chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
i absoulty love this story!
insane!naruto, insane!ino, and insane!shikamaru FTW!
please continue this
p.s. NaruGaa, ShikaTema, and KankIno (also KyuuAnko :])
OutsidersWhiteTiger chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
If you don't have a team name yet, how about using SIN? It is both their first initials and the best, in my opinion, summarisation of their hobbies, loves, and attitudes.
ThePhyscoNarutard chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Whooaaa...

This is one of the best insane-fanfictions that I've ever read! Most people just make them plain retarded instead of insane. I personally prefer a Yandere Naruto type of story with light shonen-ai. (God I sound like I'm descibing a food... Then again fanfictions feed my soul! *grins*) But this story seems a lot better than most of the Villagers-attack-Naruto-and-he-goes-insane-in-a-milisecond crappy insanity fics I've read (I'm just done reading the first chapter BTW, I'll review again once I have the time to read all of the story)... In a nutshell, I love the way you made Shikamaru, Ino and Naruto! I think Ino would be soooo badass if she wasnt afraid of braking her nail and too busy chasing after Sasuke-kuuuuunnn in the manga/anime! Then again it seems like every single fucking girl is nothing but love interests according to Kishi-troll-sempai. Except Konan tho, she was so fucking AWESOME! Anyways, I'm getting really off the topic now... And can I make a tiny lil' request? Could you write me a Yandere Naruto fic, because I'm afraid I'll fuck the beauty of it up with my crappy writing and I really like your writing style so... Pwetty Pwease? *puppy eyes*
shugo tensai chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Wow this is a really cool fic, I love the way Naruto turned out and Ino and Shika too. You wrote their insane relationship really well. And for the pairing Narushika or Shikanaru
ChiraChan chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
I kida like the insane trio.
i love sadists. i hope naru-chan will be with gaara-chan
Rowan St. Cyr chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Pleeeeease continue this! This is phenominal and I wish to see more carnage! An insane Ino-Shika-Naru trio has never been done before and I wish to see more!
WizardsGirl chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
NaruGaa (And Gaara would so be the uke. Shukaku IS the lowest Biju on the totem pole, if nothing else)
ShikaTema (Though Tayuya was close, but then I thought "Corruption of the Sand Siblings? Fuck YES! XD" So there you go...)
InoKank (Have honestly never thought of this before...

Mkay, so, this is a wonderful fic that I sincerely hope you pick up again sometime soon. I am thoroughly enjoying myself

Hugs & Kittens,