Reviews for The Land Before Time: the Return of Sharptooth
trexslee chapter 22 . 8/20
YES! It is just about time Sharptooth died! I am so proud for Cera!
Carnage068 chapter 22 . 1/5
YOU SUCK
Sharptooth chapter 25 . 12/27/2015
Sharptooth's death was a little too gruesome
I think and I don't like how despite
Sharptooth had a bitter and sad life, he had gone through so much sorrow and
heart-break I don't understand why he died
saying those undignified words and the loss
Of character sucks
THIS WHOLE FANFICTION ABSOLUTELY
SUCKS!
Never again will I read another crappy FANFICTION!
Mario Quade chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
Sorry, but while the writting style ist okay, for most "The Land Before Time" stories it is quite good actually, you made one of the biggest mistakes a writter can make, you created an undefeatable enemy. Not an seemingly undefeatable one, but instead a real undefeatable one. Some might ask, where lies the difference, well, the Empire in "Star Wars" and with it Darth Vader and the Emperor work so well because they may seem undefeatable at first, but already in the first movie it is shown that at least in the short run they are vulnerable, even though it still looks like you can not defeat them in the long run, especially after "The Empire Strikes Back". And with that the final victory in "Return of the Jedi" works even better, because it is a great, nearly unbelievable victory, but it is still in the realm of possibility. But even when Littlefoot would win this, I'm sorry, it would be outside any suspense of disbelieve. Why? Sharptooth was dead, that's already bad enough, but then the entire Great Valley should not be able to stop him? And the story about that dinosaurs where once bigger and stronger as a deus ex-machina? And Littlefoot is again such a "Super-Dino"? No sorry, but for me this is way to far fetched to be taken even remotley seriously as an story about a once great Children-Franchise.

Oh, and by the way, sure, the series never took science to seriously, but a T-Rex (Sharptooth race) never became much older than 30 years old, 100 is again outside the realm of posibility even in thsi franchise.
Mick T chapter 25 . 5/31/2015
LOVED IT, after I finished this fanfic I just had to listen to "If We Hold On Together" for to put the cherry on the cake. This NEEDS to put in theaters with the exact animation as the original!.
littlefoot123112 chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
oh my god and i was like omg , is this real? or is it only a fan fiction DAMN IT
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
Sharptooth had a point when he made that speech to the valley
Carnage068 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
WHY?!
FireDragonX23 chapter 24 . 1/14/2015
That ending put a little smile on my face. Good job with the story.
Carnage068 chapter 25 . 1/3/2015
It's still bothering me.
Shade the Hero chapter 25 . 1/1/2015
Well, I must say I don't get to actually sit down and enjoy my old LBT movies anymore because being 25 in my house and watching what my dad would call 'baby crap' makes me feel a bit uncomfortable and so I wait until I have the house all to myself to really get a chance to enjoy some good childhood favorites.
That being said I have never gotten rid of any of my LBT collection and was excited when I first got the first one on DVD. I have to stop myself from rambling because whenever I talk about this series it makes me want to go back and watch it. xD

I have never come across a story like this before. It is a rare and wonderful treasure. I never felt that anything was out of place and you kept the characters true to their core. My favorite part was the conclusion to the battle of Littlefoot vs. Chomper. I never saw that coming and it struck something deep in me and really touched my heart.

Thank you for writing such an amazing story. It's done more than enough to earn a permanent spot in my favs and I look forward to going back and reading it again and again. :)
Shade the Hero chapter 24 . 1/1/2015
That was such a sweet and amazing chapter! lol, I loved Ali's reaction during her confession. x3 it was so cute and so her. xD

I love how you wrapped it up at the end with Littlefoot telling them the stories that they heard as kids. When Littlefoot mentioned the 'New' lone dinosaur I couldn't help but wonder what kind of adventures Chomper is having. I imagined him chasing off a few small sharp teeth and then stopping to look up at the starry sky and thinking of his Gralnuk. lol, I'm such a sap for scenes like that. xD
Carnage068 chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
Nice story about how this fanfiction came to be and everything. I'm also not as mad that Sharptooth died now, I was hoping for his blind eye to open up right at the end, but I guess that's alright. His final words also could have been better, and the last breath thing reminded me of Ganondorf. Whatever, it's nice to know the story is finally done with though. I bet by the time someone writes something about Sharptooth again after this, i'll be an old man, or possibly dead. Such a forgotten character. I think i'm obsessed.
VONDON E WILES chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
TO AUTHOR RE EYE BLACK DRAGON MASTER I THINK THAT LAND BEFORE TIME FANFICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE THE LAND BEFORE TIME THE RETURN OF SHARPTOOTH CHAPTER 25 AUTHORS NOTE WAS GREAT
Ford1114 chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
After 6-7 years, this epic Land Before Time fic is finally complete. Just in time for the New Year.

Really, this story is dark that enhance our childhoods of growing up with the franchise to fruition. The original Sharptooh being a magnificent villain, you gave his personality and backstory with Doc quite well.

It also shows how Littlefoot and his friends, alongside Chomper growing up from kids to young adults in the dinosaur era of survival. In the end though, they have a sense of hope to defeat Sharptooth, Chomper becoming good once more, and permanently ending the cycle of revenge.

It's just something about us growing up and venture to the real world. Us adults have some responsibilities, but cherish the hobby times of writing fanfics with quality.

I hope your life goes well with this story finished with more paths to take.