Reviews for More Alexandria
cathy chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
oh wow - super good, can't wait to read what happens next
Lulu-Lola-Lovely chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I like what you're doing, and seeing as I'm working on my own Brides fic (as well as some others) I just want to give you a little suggestion.

Post the chapters in order. These 'moments' are really neat to read, but I'm caught between wanting more and feeling really lost that it's not part of something I can connect it back to.

I adore that I'm not the only one working on a fic (maybe two if all goes well) and I don't want to discourage you, but this would make a whole lot more sense if it was either part of a whole story, or a "deleted scene" from a story in progress.

I am a member here, so I could BETA read or just kick ideas around if you like.

Susan M. M chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Hmm, looks like Alexandra isn't quite "all there." Which means ... she could do ANYTHING. Are you planning to get back to this one? It's been on hiatus for quite a while.
Joleca chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Here Come The Brides was my favorite show when it was on air (yes, I am that old...) and of course, I absolutely adored Jeremy (the first record album I ever bought was Bobby Sherman's first album and he had his own rendition of the Brides theme song on it).

have to admit I'm also a fan of "angst" stories and you've got a good start.. looking forward to reading more.
HCTBFan122 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I'm a huge fan of the show and especially Jeremy & Candy. I really enjoyed what you've written so far. It is wonderful. I'm looking forward to reading more and finding out what happened. Why did Candy go back to New Bedford. What did Jeremy do at the Picnic. Who is Alexandra. I'm hooked!
audreyjoan chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
OH MY GOD! It is wonderful to see stories on "Here come the brides"! I think you are off to a great start. Keep writing.
cab412 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I can't wait to read more. I'm hooked.