Reviews for Emerald: The Legend of Hoenn III
gecoma chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
is may gay in this story because in the summary its says may yuri
She-Wolf Ziluna chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Makes me sad that this hasn't been updated in forever [
pokemonsora01 chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
are you gonna udate soon? this storys awsome
pokemonsora01 chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
all three storys are really good
Kumori Gem chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Aw, I just saw the post on your profile. D: Its a shame that you won't be continuing the fic here on FF net. I was a big fan. Much love and good luck with the comic strip. :]

-Entei 30-
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Man I can't wait to see what happens next.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
Can't wait to see if Beka and Edgar get hooked up.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
And the advetures of Orre begins.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Cool chapter girl. Can't wait to see what is in store.

Jarkes chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
Also, why did you delete Crystal: The Legend of Johto and Celestial: Katie Legends (or whatever it was called), both which might have eventually reached conclusion, but not Return to Yoshi's Island, which probably never will?
Jarkes chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Hey, um... I've read your stories for many years now, but I only got an account yesterday, so I haven't been able to review. Here's my opinion: They're very good, but there were a couple moments early on that weren't. Case in point: Beka found a BAGON and TRAPINCH in PETALBURG WOODS in the first one, the Trapinch evolving mere moments later. Seriously, what was up with that? But she became less of a Mary Sue as time went on, although she ironically never lost a match until AFTER she became champion, but that's just irony. If there's one problem that still bugs me, it's this: Brendan and May barely get any page time. Even after becoming Chosen Ones, they're still getting shunted to the side. In fact, they've almost become MINOR characters. Could you maybe write a side chapter that details what they're doing while Beka's out on this adventure? Maybe have them go on a date? (I like Hoennshipping)
Kumori Gem chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
You have written amazing stories here Katie. I hope you'll begin updating them again soon. I'm excited to see what will happen in The Legend of Hoenn Saga, and I hope to see if Beka will meet with Edgar again...That would be an very dramatic reunion. ;
StackerWlf chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
when will you be continuing this story? I would really like to find out who the other chosen ones are and I was wondering if you could send a list of the names of the ancients. I already know about Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Jade, and Diamond but what are the names of the rest?
Stone-Man85 chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
Hey, excellent update.

Sorry if I couldn't review sooner, boot camp and all.

When I get a computer of my own reviews'll be pouring out again.

As well as updates on my Pokemon story as well.
Patinator chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
Wow. O_o; Fantastic update!

...

Oh, by that way, this is late, but happy birthday, old person. ;P
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »