Reviews for Life
Golden28 chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
I really like your story. When. I broke up with two of my friends it wasn't nearly this bad but I can still relate. It totally stinks. Glad you found new friends.

- K.
swiftyfan16 chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
Good job! Keep up the good work :)
swiftyfan16 chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Yikes, I don't whose side to take. Is that bad? In some ways I feel like Ashley and Brittany are right. And in other ways Lily is right
swiftyfan16 chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Great job again! I feel her pain.
swiftyfan16 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
This is a pretty good story. I hope everything works out with Lily and the girls
swiftyfan16 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
She is in an even bigger bind now. I wonder what she's gonna say? Anyways I liked this chapter too
swiftyfan16 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Good job with this chapter. Lily sure is in a bind isn't she?
swiftyfan16 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This sounds pretty interesting. Keep up the good work
jamespottersgirl101 chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
hey im infamous but i like your poems can i use themin a song? i will give you all the credit for them i promise if you let me and also i love your story its really good for a fan-fiction. please let me know at my public e-mail address.
Sirius' Sweetheart chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
I really did like this chapter ) James is so cute here. Being all sensitive and cute-like. I really like this tory, a lot. ) Update as soon as you can 3

xoxo

Britt
Raye Lynne chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Wow! That was amazing, your best chapter yet! Loved it!:)
raikim 4ever chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
Justine after reading this i'm going to give you a big hug and i'm not going to let go. ever. okay maybe at some point i will let go but that is not the point. this was amazenly written. this is amazing. you are amazing and awsome _ and i just sent you a written review and you know how rare that is.
chanson pour l'hiver chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
I really like this. Are you continuing?
Raye Lynne chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
Oh! I liked it! I think Ashley should have been a little bitchier though...mwahaha. Oh well. Love the song choice and the whole surviving as opposed to living thing...genius! UPDATE!
Bobbalue chapter 6 . 5/25/2009