Reviews for Welcome to Gaia
ElementalEvolution chapter 55 . 12/3/2013
This is amazing! Really well done! The one problem was that to "loose" someone or something is actually spelt "lose" and you did this quite a bit :)
But other than that, I really think this is one of my favorite stories so well done you! I've only favorited 9 stories in 2 years so count yourself lucky!
Excellent writing!
E.E.
IDRachel chapter 55 . 9/22/2012
the romance part was really breif and though I liked the ending I thought ut was odd as if you'd skimmed over it where there was so much detail in everything else
Krenaya chapter 55 . 4/29/2012
This story is pretty well written. I particularily like the fact that the ocs (Astrid and Marcus) are believable (big plus, a lot of ocs are not believable or even realistic). As well as the way that you have the characters relatively in character.
Kain Everguard chapter 55 . 1/19/2012
Thanks for the fic. I liked your writing very much.

Kinda low on the battles, but you finished the story relatively auickly, so thans for that.
Celestial-Deadzones chapter 45 . 12/23/2011
This story is so absolutely stunning! The characters personalities never go ooc and the amount of adventure and romance is balanced well.

The grammar is impeccable and everything is easy to read and crystal clear. When I first started reading this I wasn't sure what to expect, I've only seen final fantasy advent children and only watched people play the game. You explained everything so well that even someone who only knew who a handful of characters were could read this without difficulty. That is something I applaud you on. I've now recently become interested in playing the game for myself after reading this.

For a while there I had the idea in my mind that Astrid would end up with Vincent or even Reno. I felt that nothing was rushed on the romance side of things.

So thank you very much for writing such an inspiring story, have a wonderful day and keep up the astounding work!~

-Asheiya
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 35 . 7/7/2011
Excuse me while I sob.
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Chills. Chills. Oh my goodness, chills. I'm also listening to music that goes along with the chapter, but, chills.
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 55 . 8/2/2010
This was SO good! The part where Marcus died made me cry a waterfall of tears T_T

I am happy someone finally novel-formed the whole game and added their own OC too wish i can find more of that!
kitten652 chapter 55 . 6/13/2010
I FREAKING LOVED IT! YOU KICK ASS!
lilmeika chapter 55 . 4/25/2010
mwahaha onto the sequel~

great story btw. :]
reikat chapter 38 . 4/16/2010
This story is very good and amusing. Only two things bothered me, though. For one, you kept spelling Centra when it's supposed to be Cetra and the fact that you changed Dark Nation's species. It's a Guard Hound, not a hellcat. Sorry if that seemed a bit jerky but I didn't mean any offense. I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to this sort of thing.
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
huzzah
The Bargheist chapter 54 . 7/22/2009
Wow. This has to be one of the best ff7 stories that I have read on this site to date. Your sentence structure and grammar was excellent; you succeeded in keeping characters more or less in character and, unlike a great many stories that I have seen, your story actually has a plot. On top of all of those good points your story was very enjoyable. I am looking forward to reading the sequel.
Fyrflame chapter 27 . 7/17/2009
lol, did i mention i love Astrid? This is freaking hilarious! Especially when shes back in the meeting room, basically smacks rufus down. Love this fic by the way, if you couldn't tell.
Fyrflame chapter 19 . 7/16/2009
um...just finished chapter 19, and i can't stop laughing. really, poor Vincent, he's been reduced to Larry the Cable Guy. loving the humor through out this, and the whole "little brother is evil" bit keeps it interesting.