Reviews for The Story of the Golden Blade Group
Hiromu656 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
one of my all time favorite rpgs, i didn't expect this to be on the site, great job here.
Kios chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Right, so two humans, a fighter and a bard, a Moon Elf wizard, and a teifling thief. Looks like we have a wacky sitcom lead-in.

But on a more serious note, is this story going to lead in to the IWDII storyline, or is it just a prologue for it?

As for grammatical stuff, I don't recall seeing any mistakes, though the mixing of italics and bolding and such can get a little disconsorting. I had an easier time reading chapter 1 then 2, but that's just me. I look forward towards the entirety of this one.
Dangerously Incompetent chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Though I have a feeling that in later chapters, the constant 'Camella's and 'Dedrik's will have me insanse (maybe you could have one character in regular text, the other in italics - having their names in bold breaks the flow of the chapter) I really enjoyed this. I do wonder how far you will continue it.

It's easy to tell that your characters have depth and personality, and I can't wait to explore those aspects in later chapters.

I'm with tLotW on this one. Thanks for helping move the Icewind Dale section onwards and upwards. Well done.
The Lord Of The Words chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Interesting start. Two siblings, both writing the story from their own perspective. Quite honestly I can't recall having ever seen that done before. So hurrah to you for being the first that I've known.

The friendly bickering between the two was believable, and it sets them up for what they'll be doing later on. A fighter and a bard. And a tiefling thief? Hmm...

Anywho, good job once again, and my thanks for adding to the Icewind Dale section.