Reviews for Death Takes a Holiday
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Bluemouser chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Most enoyable. I now remember how much i used to like reading the Discworld Novels. You captureed both the style and the character REALLY well.
achillies-eel chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Ha, like it so far! It was exceedingly amusing to scroll to the bottom of the page and find your footnotes. Though i feel compelled to add that time is rather different on the discworld, and as such I doubt there's such thing as March. :P

Susan... another immortal? Intriguing. Update soon!
swdrone chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Oh my. I certainly hope there is more of this one in your twisted mind. *grin*. I love Methos. Discworld not so much but the combination is interesting.
tone death chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Oh this is bloody brilliant!

And the Death of Rats is right.
mabpagan chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Brilliant-absolutely, bloody brilliant! I love the Discworld, and you have captured the wonder that is Pratchett with near perfection. (And it has Methos, too-for what more could one ask?)

More-much, much more-please! And thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
Silver Queen chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
I'm not too familiar with Highlander... but good Disc fics are so hard to find. And this is brilliant! I love it.
hedatary chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
This is a little interesting and humorous! keep it up.
CPAnthoni chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Hilarious! Great job.
hoellenwauwau chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Oh, yes! An update! I really love this one, especially your footnotes. ;)
Darling Drusilla chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
I love this! It's amazing!

I can't wait for Susan to make an appearance and see them arguing or whatever you have planned.
swabloo chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
ooh, loads of fun. I can see myself getting a giggle or two out of this.
VILYA74 chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
oh man! You've managed to combine two of my all-time favourite characters. I can't wait to see where this is going. Please update soon!
deichtine chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Hope you update this soon - it's great!
SirenStreak chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
This is hilarious! More! More!