Reviews for Future Incarnations: Inuyasha 2030
OMG! I love Sesshy's entrance! so dramatic! hahahah! love you story. can't wait to finish it.
ellen chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
thank for kikyo not showing up in the history the drama make everything more hard to figure out XD
ellen chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
i think Japan was here honor was born... i think '
ellen chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
You almost make me cry... i only want a inuyasha without his cute doggy ears if he was human :D even if he was human too if i could '
ellen chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
who cute Inuyasha can't shut up even if his life was in danger XD
inuyashaloverr chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
AU Cat

Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the July 2012 term!

Our official website can be found here:
/feudal/

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:
group/FeudalAssociation/

This terms' Fiction/Artwork Winners List can be found here:
/feudal/winners/2012-2/july-2012-2/

Fiction Awards for this term, July 2012, may be found here.
?album105

All awards, past or present, can be found here:

**You may receive this notice more than once if you've won multiple awards.

The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
SelenaMoonMistress chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
I'M MOVING TO JAPAN! They seem to have there heads on right!
SelenaMoonMistress chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I read it before like twice but I wanted to leave a review that I love this sorry. :3
inuykaglovers709 chapter 21 . 9/10/2011
Love this! U my new fav writer !

Have u heard Jonas bro year 3000 song this story

Reminds me of it
inuykaglovers709 chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Omg i love this!

Reminds me of the song Year 3000 by Jonas Brothers!
Sakurazero chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
I fell sorry for fluffy having to be in love with a human only to have her die and keep reancarnating (i think I spelled that wrong) anyway I like the story so far. Your an awesomw writer keep it up :)
Ekko Rayne chapter 21 . 6/14/2011
I didn't review the other chapters one by one because I wanted to write one single review for the overall story. First off I want to say that I loved your story. After reading "Silly Human Mating Rituals" I just had to read the sequel. I think you did a very good job. All the character twists like Sesshomaru being Inuyasha's father and Kagura being Rin's mother etc...well they were great. It tied the whole story together.
kagomecathanyo chapter 18 . 6/1/2011
woah...ok, i'm sure tht the contest is over but imma guess Hakudoshi...he's the only intelegent minion tht Naraku had other than the ones tht you've already put and the ones tht were basicaly just there bacause Naraku is an ass and wouldn't show himself sooner...OH! i just finished watching ALL of the Final Act about two weeks ago! if u wanna watch it go to vizanime dot com
kagomecathanyo chapter 17 . 6/1/2011
onemanga dot com has for some reason, stayed up even though there are no more fics on it. Viz, FUNimaton, and the other companies tht the mangas were from had them all removed. since the site is down, i suggest mangafox dot com or mangaeaden dot com. mangaeaden (the last time i checked,) doesn't have Inuyasha