Reviews for Stab
XSerendipity92X chapter 27 . 6/21/2011
Please update!:)
holmsie chapter 27 . 1/6/2011
for god's sake someone hit him with a bedpan grrrrr... one word for House 'Idiot!'

hmm, somehow i think Cameron is actually gonna leave, Cuddy will give him hell, not to mention Foreman...

Which is gonna make House more annoying and miserable (hopefully long enough to get his head out of his butt and sort things) or failing that steal Cameron's cellphone and ring her sister back duh... :)
KalEl Hammer chapter 27 . 10/12/2009
update! please!
cruciosnape chapter 27 . 9/30/2009
This is one heck of an excellent story and you stopped writing at such a cliffy. I dying to know what happens. Please come back and continue this story. It is so good.
little miss michelle chapter 27 . 5/15/2009
you are one mean person for leaving me hanging like that!
jameni chapter 27 . 11/24/2008
Wow-where did the promise about honesty go? House better keep his toung in check when he comes home! Those two need a babysitter,always assuming the worst,and acting there after.

Please keep writing,I really like this story. thank you for sharing-and dont give it up!
Hot Summer Days chapter 27 . 9/25/2008
Please please please update again! I love this story and was so happy when you updated in August!
Ellie White chapter 27 . 8/31/2008
AW! Poor House! He's so insecure! And poor Cameron! She has no idea what happened! I hope it all turns out ok! Please update! PRETTY PLEASE!
Will-Lehane chapter 27 . 8/8/2008
I just found this story, and i absolutely love it! The characterization is amazing, great job! Update again soon please!
colourmehappy chapter 27 . 8/5/2008
Oh loving it. spesh the dramary and fluffy bits :)

Ahh cannot wait for an update!
Ayame2004 chapter 27 . 8/5/2008
This was my escape from complete boredom today and it was very welcomed! there are a few typos but the story is great and in most scenes you can actually see the characters in the scenes you lay out before us. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more.
CStardust chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I like this story a lot, its a lot better and different then other Cameron sickness/injury fics.

I also like the Friendship between Cameron and Chase, its refreshing from the House/Cameron but-Chase-still-likes-Cameron stories.

Its super-good so far!
Limaccia chapter 27 . 8/4/2008
I like your portrayal of Wilson being more proactive. Drives me crazy in stories when he could explain to the other one what’s really going on and get things fixed, but doesn’t. Not that it seemed to have worked in this instance! Loved this bit:

“If I write a cheque for a very, very large sum of money, would you leave? Please. Maybe if I actually pay you back the 5,0 dollars you lent me. I wasn’t planning on paying it, but if it will get you out of here,’ “

Zeddie7 chapter 27 . 8/4/2008
This is a really great story! Please tell me that House doesn't dump her, PLEASE!

Felling chapter 27 . 8/4/2008
o.o This is bad. xD

Cameron better get her ass in gear and talk to House. o.o