Reviews for Not Fade Away
gleamfang chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Death before card games! Well done. You're right saying that this deserves to be put up here. It's pretty hilarious and cute at the same time. Regarding the scene, I think you're right saying it's during FH but during Trabia would not make sense as there's no dance then.

Cheers

Keep Writing
Estarla chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I've read this once before and I can't believe I didn't leave a review! I like this little piece a lot...like a lot a lot. It's amazing how in such a short little piece, that you fantastically express both Squall and Rinoa's emotions (to the extreme even and a smooth progression into the less extreme). It was great!

Hoshi
AGCourtney chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
"the world's most miniscule, yet oddly immoveable, wall."

So true, so true. xD Again, I love your writing and your portrayal of the characters.
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
It is a cute bit of dialogue. Rinoa always pushes Squall, always forces him to respond to her. I like how you portrayed that here. :)
Optical Goddess chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This was really good! I love the tension they had during the game, only bringing them closer in the end.
SilverStarr chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I love Drabbles, and this was a good one. Especially the end, now that was amusing. *luffs*
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
You need to make more drabbles like this! And especially since you plan not to continue Angel Wings, this could be a bit of needed closure for us. :)

It's scenes like this that made me remember how much I loved your novelization, and that their relationship was always meant to be. As usual, your knack for bringing out their emotional sides always amaze me. This made me smile. A lot.

So, thank you!
xXIchaIchaParadiseXx chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
lol I was really laughing by the time it finished good job could you make a 2nd chapter?

kris
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
A splendid read, yet of course nothing else could've been expected from you. I loved the way you showed the (changing) Squall/Rinoa dynamics - the concert was one of the turning points in their relationship (in Squall's whole life), after all. The characterization was very well done; I particularily liked Squall's angry outburst ("Oh course I f*cking care!") and Rinoa's insistance on not being treated like a child.

Please, keep posting your stuff, for I'll surely keep reading. :)
Refugee chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Now here's a blast from the past) I've got to say I'm sorry you stopped Angel Wings. To me, it was hands down, the best novelization of the FF8 game ever attempted.

Because it was filled with scenes like this. This one would shine even among the diamonds strewn throughout your novelization, however.

"Death before card games." I'm still laughing at that one, Be well)