Reviews for In which Grimmjow is bored, Ulquiorra is annoyed
tdish chapter 1 . 4/30
This is the best story I have read on this site so far! Thank you. So. Much. I am going to be silently giggling to myself thinking of this story for weeks. Hahahahahahaha!
Anime freak chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
code ninjahinja chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Dang you would think Ulquiorra would tell him in the begginig that she's awake instead of making that innocent little girl listen to them do IT! Well ya never know Orihime could be a YAOI fan n.n that would hillarious!If it was me i'd be cheerin them on in my head. GrimmUlqui is my FAVORITE couple. This was a funny and rather intertaining. Its funny how in stories Grimmjow will be yelling at Ulquiorra and then they just do what ever the hell they want . Good story n.n
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ahahaha, that's so cute. Poor Hime's scarred for life. :)
fatcat97 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
HAHA! how did ulqui know?
FLYINGSQUIRREL527 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is fucking amazing!
Natasha chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Lool that was so funni and hawt at the same time boy on boy, you should of made grimmjow get orihime to join in loool, i like the short story
blazblue-domo chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
SexySpectrum chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
hahahaha oooh orihime how I envy you!
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
*cracks up laughing* epic awesome fic!
Althea Lynn chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I would have never thought Orihime to be a yoai fan-girl.I this is a great story.
sweetfiresnow chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
WOW that was pretty damn awesome!
deletedaccount3 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Oh god, that was hilarious. xD I think you captured Orihime's thoughts perfectly. Keep it up ;D
mayfaire chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
LOL I would trade with Orihime's place in the blink of an eye if it meant I can be a voyeur and ogle at Grimmjow and Ulquiorra going at it like rabbits. Brilliant fic, I just wished Orihime watched them instead of being the holy maiden that she was and kept her eyes closed.
ulquiorralover chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
lol...great job but i wonder why ulquiorra let grimmjow do what he did with him while he knew orihime was awake?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »