Reviews for Small Clause Out
starsinjars chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
this was so adorable i can't even.
thank you for posting!
Aquanova chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
This is the best freaking thing I have ever read. I'm not kidding. I want to roll around in this entire fic and never leave because there was all the angst which made the masochist inside me ridiculously happy and then you actually managed to give them both a happy ending that's so perfect and FLUFFY and I usually don't even like de-aging fics but ohmyfreakinggOD *collapses*. I'm gonna save this for when SPN does mean things to its characters and I need happy fic.
chuochuo chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
I instantly fell in love with this story. Weechesters with a twist! It was purely wonderful :)
shookenuppepsi chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Amazing. Hell of a twist, but I loved it. Heroic, daddy Sam was fantastic. But the moments of them getting their memories back were the best. I could imagine the patented Winchester hug going on, but in miniature and it was adorable. "See you on the flip side," is a great line.
Awennra chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Oh this was a wonderful story!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
The mention of Sam's age near the end now makes me think of Sam circa season 8. That's probably how old he is now in canon. That also makes me think of him with the long s8 hair.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
wesome story. I loved the why it ended. Please keep up the awesome work.
TheWinchestersBadGirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Really Enjoyed This Story.

The Ending Was Great! :] 10/10
Rae Montgomery chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
This was such a cute fic! I loved your idea with the amulets, and the fact that each of them had to raise the other before they could really get each other back was great. And they both finally got the childhoods they deserved! :)
ViaVeritasVita chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Wow so many twists and turns but they're finally together! I love the happy ending.
Yasu Nozomi chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
Oh man, what a cool story! I would so WORSHIP you if you made a continuation story of the two memory-ful brothers growing up and dealing with life as kids, but with knowledge and experience. Would they go back to school? Still be as close? What a silly question, NOTHING should seperate the two brothers. Death to those who come between them!

I love love love your stories. Since I've discovered them, I'm just reading through them all. My only problem is this: They're too short! I wish they'd keep going, they're so well written! Of course, I love the fact that you actually complete your stories, not just leave the readers hanging. You rock!
Anfitrite-aquarius chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
so cute what a great fic!*_* excelent job really :) it was very nice the lecture of it -D

Great Fic.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
AW

BEAUTIFUL ENDING!

this was amazing!

(stands and claps)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
OMG You've got me in tears...OMG!

this bit from a few chapters ago-

It continued to wail, and Sam gently crouched to pick the baby up. Carefully he held his charge, shushing and mumbling soothing nonsense until the baby stopped crying. Big green eyes stared back at him.

Sam swallowed hard. “Hey Dean,” he whispered.

and- Dean seeing Sam again- and Sam realizing it was really his Dean...aw! I loved this!

You've written this perfectly, and I've never cried with such a smile before aw!
bhoney chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Oh. *blinks back tears* That was just...beautiful. Utterly lovely. SO glad Sam got his memories back. Loved this: "Sam chuckled slowly, then began to full out and out laugh, and then he barreled into Dean before Dean could run for him. Laughter full of joy and relief rang through the house, that after almost twelve years, they were finally back together." That moment of reunion was worth everything that came before.

I would love to see more in this 'verse, Sam and Dean "growing up" living with Bobby, how they react to things this time around, having their previous memories.

A really brilliant story. Emotional, touching, compelling, suspenseful, creative, great characterization, and just as wonderful a read the third time around. Just brilliant. I'm favoriting this.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »