Reviews for Small Clause Out
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
awesome story and awesome writing n dialogue. ...good job. ..:)
LadyDragonRain chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Oh my god you are awesome. I'm crying, dammit I'm crying. Your characterization of both Sam and Dean is wonderful, and your stories are amazing. You've been added to my favorite author's list.
DarkluminateOfNight chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Amazing! I LOVED this story! Good job! I look forward to reading more from you!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
So Sam trades one brother for another. I wonder if the two Deans will be anything alike.
Louey06 chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Awww, such super cuteness. I really liked when they were both small. And Sam watching out for dean was heart warming. I love how both of them took the de aging s an opportunity for a proper chidhood.
Aleena chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
This is absolutely wonderful and I cried so much. It's ugh a beautiful story and it ended perfectly! You're amazing!
we'reallfanshere chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Holy cow ... so many freaking feels I"M CRYING FROM HAPPINESS AND SADNESS AND MY HEART FEELS LIKE IT WENT THROUGH A TORNADO!
starsinjars chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
this was so adorable i can't even.
thank you for posting!
Aquanova chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
This is the best freaking thing I have ever read. I'm not kidding. I want to roll around in this entire fic and never leave because there was all the angst which made the masochist inside me ridiculously happy and then you actually managed to give them both a happy ending that's so perfect and FLUFFY and I usually don't even like de-aging fics but ohmyfreakinggOD *collapses*. I'm gonna save this for when SPN does mean things to its characters and I need happy fic.
chuochuo chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
I instantly fell in love with this story. Weechesters with a twist! It was purely wonderful :)
shookenuppepsi chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Amazing. Hell of a twist, but I loved it. Heroic, daddy Sam was fantastic. But the moments of them getting their memories back were the best. I could imagine the patented Winchester hug going on, but in miniature and it was adorable. "See you on the flip side," is a great line.
Awennra chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Oh this was a wonderful story!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
The mention of Sam's age near the end now makes me think of Sam circa season 8. That's probably how old he is now in canon. That also makes me think of him with the long s8 hair.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
wesome story. I loved the why it ended. Please keep up the awesome work.
TheAzraelPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Really Enjoyed This Story.

The Ending Was Great! :] 10/10