Reviews for Small Clause Out
shookenuppepsi chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Amazing. Hell of a twist, but I loved it. Heroic, daddy Sam was fantastic. But the moments of them getting their memories back were the best. I could imagine the patented Winchester hug going on, but in miniature and it was adorable. "See you on the flip side," is a great line.
Awennra chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Oh this was a wonderful story!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
The mention of Sam's age near the end now makes me think of Sam circa season 8. That's probably how old he is now in canon. That also makes me think of him with the long s8 hair.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
wesome story. I loved the why it ended. Please keep up the awesome work.
TheWinchestersBadGirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Really Enjoyed This Story.

The Ending Was Great! :] 10/10
Rae Montgomery chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
This was such a cute fic! I loved your idea with the amulets, and the fact that each of them had to raise the other before they could really get each other back was great. And they both finally got the childhoods they deserved! :)
ViaVeritasVita chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Wow so many twists and turns but they're finally together! I love the happy ending.
Yasu Nozomi chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
Oh man, what a cool story! I would so WORSHIP you if you made a continuation story of the two memory-ful brothers growing up and dealing with life as kids, but with knowledge and experience. Would they go back to school? Still be as close? What a silly question, NOTHING should seperate the two brothers. Death to those who come between them!

I love love love your stories. Since I've discovered them, I'm just reading through them all. My only problem is this: They're too short! I wish they'd keep going, they're so well written! Of course, I love the fact that you actually complete your stories, not just leave the readers hanging. You rock!
Anfitrite-aquarius chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
so cute what a great fic!*_* excelent job really :) it was very nice the lecture of it -D

Great Fic.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
AW

BEAUTIFUL ENDING!

this was amazing!

(stands and claps)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
OMG You've got me in tears...OMG!

this bit from a few chapters ago-

It continued to wail, and Sam gently crouched to pick the baby up. Carefully he held his charge, shushing and mumbling soothing nonsense until the baby stopped crying. Big green eyes stared back at him.

Sam swallowed hard. “Hey Dean,” he whispered.

and- Dean seeing Sam again- and Sam realizing it was really his Dean...aw! I loved this!

You've written this perfectly, and I've never cried with such a smile before aw!
bhoney chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Oh. *blinks back tears* That was just...beautiful. Utterly lovely. SO glad Sam got his memories back. Loved this: "Sam chuckled slowly, then began to full out and out laugh, and then he barreled into Dean before Dean could run for him. Laughter full of joy and relief rang through the house, that after almost twelve years, they were finally back together." That moment of reunion was worth everything that came before.

I would love to see more in this 'verse, Sam and Dean "growing up" living with Bobby, how they react to things this time around, having their previous memories.

A really brilliant story. Emotional, touching, compelling, suspenseful, creative, great characterization, and just as wonderful a read the third time around. Just brilliant. I'm favoriting this.
bhoney chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
"Dean merely raised an eyebrow. He'd been able to do it when he'd been six before; no way was he losing the talent now." This cracked me up. Loved that Dean got all his memories back, and just in the nick of time.

I cried when Sam was dying, but was SO glad he at least got to see his "big" brother again before he did. It was such a heartbreaking moment.

"He'd always needed encouraging and soothing to keep him from crying whenever Dad had picked him up; even Mom had had troubles. But Dean? Sam had always stopped crying for Dean." LOVED this. I really believe it was like that.

And the symmetry of Sam being re-born on Dean's birthday? Perfect. Utterly lovely.
bhoney chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
This may be my favorite chapter so far. LOVE all the boys' bonding that was in here-the easy declarations of love, Dean climbing into bed with Sam, Sam's patience with explaining what a will is in a way a child could understand. LOVED the part about the laundry that turned pink and Dean's "rules" for if it happened again. And I LOVED Dean's reaction to getting the amulet from Sam, Sam's relunctance to leave his brother, and this:

"Slowly Dean nodded. “I know you don't wanna go. And I love you too, you know,” he added.

“I've always known that, kiddo. Always.”" Aw...*sniffle* It would be cool to see how, when Dean's memories come back, having lived these six years with Sam as his caretaker changed him. He seems to feel much more secure in Sam's love and his desire to stay with Dean.

I'm adoring this story!
bhoney chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
"Dean came bounding out of the house then, stopping on the top stair of the porch with his hands on his hips and a look so familiar on his face that Sam forgot how to breathe for a moment." That was such a heartbreakingly poignant moment.

I love Sam's fierce determination to protect Dean. I'd love to see a prequel where we witness the events that happened when Dean was two-Meg coming after him, Sam handing over the throne. Dean at two would have to be adorable.

And it's just like Sam to have a will made up and everything, naming Bobby the guardian, making sure Dean's taken care of in case anything happens to him. Sam's last comment makes me think he's planning on a second life, too. Which it sounds like he's going to need, with Meg after him.

You also managed to make me like Ruby in here, which is no small feat.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »