Reviews for Small Clause Out
HAMUCHA chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
OMG! Wow! What a great AU! I love it so much!

Dean was saved from hell and got a happy childhood with "Uncle Sammy". Meg and the demon was finally killed. Sam alive again and got his big brother, and both of them finally remember each other! I can't tell you what a great AU it is!
citiesofsouls chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
OMG.

I LOVED THIS!

How could I miss this story? LOL
kirallie chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
Good work! Glad it worked for Sam too and that he also go this memories back.
ItsaMiracle chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
lol so awesome...
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Just reading this is making me miss Dean lol
Darthnikki chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
What a cool story! Are you going to do any follow ups? It'd be kinda cool to see how they go along now they're away from hunting demons and all...I can honestly say after 4 days or so of being completely devastated that Dean went bye bye you cheered me up...thank you so much x Niki
twasadark chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Oh, schoompy goodness! Very cleverly done, sweetie!
GDrone chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
VERY interesting concept... that's a clever way to break the deal, too.

I don't know if it was intentional, but I sensed a bit of implied Sam/Ruby. And I LOVED it.

Awesome story!
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Not my usual fare, but I did like this one, especially since it was part of the deal reaking. Enjoyed some of your other fics as well, having strolled through them. Thanks for a good read.

Phoebe
pringle.sam chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Love your story! That was truly amazing, and you made it so nicely condensed, which worked beautifully. Yay you!

:D
fee-kh chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
I love it. Am dancing in my seat with glee. So fantastic. Wee!chesters with a twist. Great stuff.
perfectharmony22 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
AH OMG YOU KILLED ME TWICE AND BROUGHT ME BACK AGAIN NOT JUST OUR BOYS!

This was really well thought out and really well written! I just loved it and couldn't stop reading! :D

Much love, and excellent job... maybe more to come with these wee!(but grown)chesters? hehe
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
I loved this story, great job. I was initially reluctant to read it as I am reading another FF story about getting Dean out of the deal by turning one of the boys into a baby. But there the similarity ended and you took it in a completely different way. Great job...really good.
Circakona chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
oh, this was WONDERFUL! Love it! Love it! And esp love that you posted all the parts in one night, so I could read it in a single sitting. Very fine story! ~~Nancy
sylia91 chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Wonderful, wonderful fic! I love weechester stories and the bonus of getting both boys out of the deal and giving them the proper childhood they both deserved, you are a miracle worker. This is definitely going on my favorite list!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »