Reviews for Small Clause Out
twasadark chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Oh, schoompy goodness! Very cleverly done, sweetie!
GDrone chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
VERY interesting concept... that's a clever way to break the deal, too.

I don't know if it was intentional, but I sensed a bit of implied Sam/Ruby. And I LOVED it.

Awesome story!
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Not my usual fare, but I did like this one, especially since it was part of the deal reaking. Enjoyed some of your other fics as well, having strolled through them. Thanks for a good read.

Phoebe
pringle.sam chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Love your story! That was truly amazing, and you made it so nicely condensed, which worked beautifully. Yay you!

:D
fee-kh chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
I love it. Am dancing in my seat with glee. So fantastic. Wee!chesters with a twist. Great stuff.
perfectharmony22 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
AH OMG YOU KILLED ME TWICE AND BROUGHT ME BACK AGAIN NOT JUST OUR BOYS!

This was really well thought out and really well written! I just loved it and couldn't stop reading! :D

Much love, and excellent job... maybe more to come with these wee!(but grown)chesters? hehe
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
I loved this story, great job. I was initially reluctant to read it as I am reading another FF story about getting Dean out of the deal by turning one of the boys into a baby. But there the similarity ended and you took it in a completely different way. Great job...really good.
Circakona chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
oh, this was WONDERFUL! Love it! Love it! And esp love that you posted all the parts in one night, so I could read it in a single sitting. Very fine story! ~~Nancy
sylia91 chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Wonderful, wonderful fic! I love weechester stories and the bonus of getting both boys out of the deal and giving them the proper childhood they both deserved, you are a miracle worker. This is definitely going on my favorite list!
WastelandRose chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
this was the cutest thing EVER! i love the idea! very original, as well as fantastically written :)
staceycj chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
WOW! That was cool! Completely different take on the whole thing. EXCELLENT job!
nej47 chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
That was, without a doubt, the sweetest little fic I have ever read. Bravo :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Awsome ending to your story! I'm so glad hat Sammy got his memory back too o that the brothers can go back to being who they were, but this time living a much better existence thanks to Bobby!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
OH too cool-Sammy is once again the baby brother-I love it. Can't wait to see how things turn out in your epilogue-I assume Bobby will raise the boys, but will Dean continue to remember his former life or will the boys be raised within a noral atmosphere-can't wait to see so on to the epilogue
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Dang, things were just going to well for Sam and Dean since the life altering deal was broken, now they've got to wrry about Meg messing things up-so not good! Okay, on to the next chapter, I just had to make a cooment here!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »