Reviews for Small Clause Out
pringle.sam chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Love your story! That was truly amazing, and you made it so nicely condensed, which worked beautifully. Yay you!

fee-kh chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
I love it. Am dancing in my seat with glee. So fantastic. Wee!chesters with a twist. Great stuff.
perfectharmony22 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008

This was really well thought out and really well written! I just loved it and couldn't stop reading! :D

Much love, and excellent job... maybe more to come with these wee!(but grown)chesters? hehe
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
I loved this story, great job. I was initially reluctant to read it as I am reading another FF story about getting Dean out of the deal by turning one of the boys into a baby. But there the similarity ended and you took it in a completely different way. Great job...really good.
Circakona chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
oh, this was WONDERFUL! Love it! Love it! And esp love that you posted all the parts in one night, so I could read it in a single sitting. Very fine story! ~~Nancy
sylia91 chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Wonderful, wonderful fic! I love weechester stories and the bonus of getting both boys out of the deal and giving them the proper childhood they both deserved, you are a miracle worker. This is definitely going on my favorite list!
WastelandRose chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
this was the cutest thing EVER! i love the idea! very original, as well as fantastically written :)
staceycj chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
WOW! That was cool! Completely different take on the whole thing. EXCELLENT job!
nej47 chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
That was, without a doubt, the sweetest little fic I have ever read. Bravo :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Awsome ending to your story! I'm so glad hat Sammy got his memory back too o that the brothers can go back to being who they were, but this time living a much better existence thanks to Bobby!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
OH too cool-Sammy is once again the baby brother-I love it. Can't wait to see how things turn out in your epilogue-I assume Bobby will raise the boys, but will Dean continue to remember his former life or will the boys be raised within a noral atmosphere-can't wait to see so on to the epilogue
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Dang, things were just going to well for Sam and Dean since the life altering deal was broken, now they've got to wrry about Meg messing things up-so not good! Okay, on to the next chapter, I just had to make a cooment here!
Phx chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
I have to admit I almost didn't read this story. I don't like Sam as the big brother fics. I love the dynamics as they are so, like I said, I almost didn't...

Two things changed my mind: first, I have enjoyed your other stories and that weighed heavily in my deciding to take a chance, and secondly, because it was posted as one I read the Epilogue first, LOVED the ending and then read the rest of the story.

As heartbreaking as it was to read Sam going through this, the last two chapters made it all worthwhile. And I loved the turnaround is fair play with Dean and a baby Sam again, thus setting things back to as pretty much 'normal' for them as possible. And I love Bobby so I liked him being 'Dad' to them. Although, don't get me wrong, I do love John Winchester, as flawed as he was, too.

I gotta say a very ingenius way to get Dean out of the deal.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4