Reviews for Trust
WaterIceDragon chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is just how I envisioned the ending for the movie to go if they had ended it a little later :3
thereadingturtle chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
So cute! Wish you would write more!
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Really cute !
Spencer Salvawhore chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I love your stories dear! June Duprez and Louis Hayward have amazing chemistry! Don't you think so? This should have been a part of the story!
mysterious victoria chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Hey Jane Poirot! That was really cute! Since I'm a big fan of the book, and the movie was good (except for Rene Clair totally messing up the plot and characters' names), I always thought someway, somehow Lombard and Vera would be the perfect couple. The fluff was very plausible, the kiss was awesome, and the boatman totally busting in on their makeout was great!

- “Are you all right?” asked Vera. “You look like you saw a ghost.”

“Eight dead bodies to be more accurate,” said the boatman. “Would either of you care to explain this odd circumstance?”

Morley and Vera looked at each other before Morley looked at the boatman and said, “Take us back to the mainland. We’ll explain the entire story when we get there. And trust me it’ll be the death of you!” -

Loved that last paragraph, absolutely hysterical! Now, I'm off to continue on a one-shot of And Then There Were None! (lol)

Mysterious Victoria :)
Star the Foxhound chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Well written, the only part that annoys me is that Lombard is Morley and everything... When I first saw the movie I was like what in the world is he saying? lol :D
Christie Fan chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Very good! Very good! Bravo! Bravo! Encore! (wait, I can always just read it again...)

This was great! A nice little insight into what COULD'VE happened!

Sincerely,