Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Bugeyedmonster2 chapter 52 . 3/11/2010
Hope you do okay. Will be sending good thoughts your way.
Nova-chan chapter 39 . 1/19/2010
Aw, baby Holmes...
Nova-chan chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Musical beds! I love that so much that I don't even know what to do! :):):) _
DraejonSoul chapter 49 . 9/21/2009
Oh, good heavens... didn't think revisiting fics would send me laughing like this! Almost hacked a storm even before I learned what the label was. Note to Holmes: Check the label!
Pompey chapter 52 . 7/8/2009
Oh! :( I'm so sorry! If it's any consolation, I had my sinuses (and thus my entire head) scanned back in January to no ill effect. I just made sure to not wear earrings or glasses. In and out in five.

Plus, with all the medical records I read in the course of a day, I can promise you most times the scans show nothing out of the ordinary. (In my own case it was, "your sinus are just built to collect junk more readily and release it more reluctantly so get use the congestion and headaches." thanks a bunch.)

But nothing like a visit from a sarcastic Holmes to cheer you up! . . . maybe?
KCS chapter 52 . 7/8/2009
Eep. *hopes that you and everything else is ok*
reflekshun chapter 52 . 7/7/2009
I like it; thank you for sharing.
Hijokugei chapter 21 . 5/13/2009
My dear Mr. CG,

Kindly explain the whole "Basil", "Rosemary", and general Talking Animals thing.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. E.S.
Pompey chapter 51 . 1/27/2009
I'll be the only thing surprising Marco is that there were only 2 "kits" instead of a full-blown litter.

I've said it before, but I love Marco's pov. It's so matter-of-fact and slightly condescending and . . . CATTISH.

(Probably very inappropriate to say this, but I'd say it's safer for Marco to be there with the end result of a mating ritual rather than during it. According to a male friend of mine who owns cats, cats aren't particularly choosy about what "dangly bits" they decide to play with. And now the bedroom door is closed when he's with his wife.)
AmatorLinguae chapter 51 . 1/27/2009
Aww... I always love the cat's point of view. Probably the only time he knew something Mycroft Holmes didn't...
aragonite chapter 51 . 1/27/2009
Cool! New Chapter!

(reads)

(snickers)

Well that just goes to show you...cats and women will have the last word!
KCS chapter 51 . 1/27/2009
Cuteness, thy name is this drabble.
Volume-Of-A-book chapter 51 . 1/27/2009
That is so cute. I love marco.
QuickenMyEnd chapter 50 . 1/9/2009
*snort* and then there was rivalry
Bowen Cates chapter 50 . 1/6/2009
oh that's certainly telling *cat-like grin*