Reviews for Anyway, Brave Hero
knightvalen chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Aww where's the rest of this story left? Honestly, I'd very love to know the end of this story as well.
Carottal chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
"After all, this is an extermination, not a massacre" Fuck! I love Near... But just when he isn't real. A real man like that... I don't want to think about it. Too much hitler-ish to me... but in this story, I love him! (that was the nonsense of the chapter. The useless nonsense might I had as chances are you won't ever read this. Now that's sad and I'm talking alone so I better stop here.
Carottal chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
So I know this was written more than 5 years ago, and I don't know if you're still on this website, but I have to tell you that this sentence: "I will work to make sure their extermination is humane" is absolutely genius and I love you for writing it! It's so absurd and horrible and apart from reality and so so so funny! I burst out laughing while reading it (a chance there's no one here right now...)

And well, as I am reviewing, better tell you that I love the whole story!

Thank you for all the things you published and if you ever decide to continue it... I hope you won't hesitate and do it so I can read what's next (that's why I'm delusional enough to put it in my alerts).

For now, thank you so much!
featherwing25 chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Discontinued? Awww. Well, I'll follow just in case.
Darkfire359 chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
Nooooo! It's over... *sniffle* I hope you continue this sometime.
Perdue chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
Oh no, L and Matsuda~~!

Yeah, I definitely think Light likes Matt. Cute. 3
Perdue chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
I don't know why, but I get the feeling that Light likes Matt. Tee hee. How cute.

And poor Mello! Near IS a prick. xD
Perdue chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
LOL. Seductive!Mello is absolutely wonderful. xD

I feel so bad for Matt, though. Mello doesn't remember him. T_T
Perdue chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Aw. I really quite like this fic. I love the whole adventure thing; that coupled with the comedy is priceless.

It's so sweet that Matt gave up his PSP to save Mello!

I can tell this is going to be a spectacular read. _
Perdue chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
LOL. Mello's letter is perfect. xD
shions chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
Lol, Aizawa IS an ass. XD
shions chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
Oh my god. That letter was fucking hilarious. XDD
shions chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aww, I can understand Matt. The Near part was funny though. XD
aliwh chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
please can you keep going

this is possibly the best story evah!

please
Phamtom of the Pie chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
WOW! Please continue! I love all your stories!