Reviews for From the Vocal Processors of Sparklings
Triscribe chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Oh geez, this is too funny :)
MoonstarWorld chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Awww so cute! Now they will have to definitely watch what they say!
BiloxiBlueberry chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
*cracks up* Reminds me of so many times when I baby-sat as a kid and some of the things that came out of the kids' mouths. *adds to her comm*
Misao-CG chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
*-* How lovely written! HOW ADORABLE CHAPTER! (because it's a chapter right? you'll write more of this, right? ::pleading look::) LOVE EVERY WORD OF IT! O

Here, Have a cookie! n.n

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG
xXsomeoneelseXx chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
*snerk* Awsum. XD
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
hehe, poor Brawn! this was great.
Elita One chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
hehe Bee is being raised by the best lol

Thanks Sides for all your work in raising the little guy
AutobotStarlight chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
This was really cute. I love how you made it sound like it was coming from "Youngling". Great job. Hope you do some more.
Daisydill chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Fits right in with her world! great job!
actionmoviefan1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I love stories about baby bumblebee (isn't that a song?) I can't get enough, and I can't wait for both you and Karategal to update :)
Karategal chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Oh it's so adorable! You definitely need to continue was other little chapters like this. And I can so picture Bumblebee doing this to one of the older mechs. I wonder what Perceptor is going to do to poor Brawn? Perhaps dismantle him or weld him to the ceiling? So many options. And leave it to Sideswipe to be proud of Bumblebee for doing such a naughty little bot. Please update real soon!

P.S. - If you ever see anything wrong with your story after you post it (grammar, misspelling, ect.), you just go to your own profile, go to stories, then click edit next to that story, then go to content/chapters, and then at the bottom you will see a section that is called Replace Chapter. This really comes in handy when you miss one little thing in a chapter & it really bothers you.