Reviews for Truth Or Dare
LunarFanGoddess chapter 1 . 1/13
plz cont with this, ahh kyoya the unseducable
- sighs sadly-
it amazing Haruhi can be a teaser, truth or dare is amazing
Maggie chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
That was BRILLIANT! It wa sooo funny! I was r
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
XD
Ahahahahahaaa! xD XD XD
*laughs hysterically at last line*
AngelKytara chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I thought it was great! I think that if the show ever starts up again, that you should submit this idea to the writers. I would LOVE to see it animated
-Love, AngelKytara
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I normally don't like stories like this (all cracky and random) but honestly it was really funny! XD I died when Tamaki tried to seduce Kyoya and then I could easily picture him standing up and pointing at him "KYOYA IS UNSEDUCABLE!"
Radical.2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is much too brilliant for its own good... A cake diving board! And Haruhi's dreams! I love it! The characterization was spot-on... and it was hilarious. Keep writing! :)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
As cute as this was, you made several mistakes that drive me bonkers. First, never, NEVER "talk" within your story, save that for author's notes, it breaks the flow of the story and is just plain annoying.

Second, if you're writing in one language, stick to it, don't put random words from another language in it.

Third, don't add emoticons in your story... describe things with words, not symbols.

Besides those things, it really was cute and the characters were nicely IN character :D nice job with that. Keep up the good work.
Moustache-Guy chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh,wow I loved it,notice I say loved,not like.

It's so funny and it's something I can imagine

the host club doing as a group,

that my day!

Awesome job!

*Clapping for you*
Kaittlyn chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I Love it. lol I also love KyouyA... THE STORY WAS TO SHORT OF TO LONG AND IT WAS EASYILY LAID OUT. GOOD JOB!
Lovesanimewaytoomuch chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
nice job
knightprincess chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This was really good! Are you going to write/post another chapter? 'Cause you should!
ceiyn chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
cute
bronchioles chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Ahahaa~ this was hilarious! I broke into a fit of high-pitched giggles at the thought of Takashi saying 'Say WHAT?' ;D 'Tamaki drew circles on his leg, “I’ve been noticing you around the office…”' xD~ Best dare evurrh.

Thank you for cheering me up!
Keitii Manga chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
xD Oh my gosh, I love your fanfics! You and I have the same sence of humor! It's so freaking great!