Reviews for Can I be my true self?
Why are you portraying naruto as a seriously...more specifically an ignorant slut who is afraid of sex but is happy to lay on top of a guy...if she was really traumatised she would not do that...not one bit.
Azhar chapter 7 . 9/18
This may sound horrible but I wanted Naruto to get raped and then sasuke being the only person she will ever accept and their relationship will start out small till he finally got her to be his meanwhile everyone would be threatening sasuke and he would not care after all he has what he wants...naruto
I don't know why some people like this - Don't get me wrong I like the concept of this fanfic BUT! Theres alot of things in here that doesn't sit well with me, for example, you turned Naruto into a weak as girl (a damsel in distress) plus she pratically unbeatable thanks to Kurama. Why was she letting Sasuke close to her if she had a traumatic reaction from being nearly raped? Also there are a few plot hokes that needs fixing.

My advise, re-write this thing and THINK before you write!
Naruto is practically unbeatable... and now she's somewhat reduced as a damsel in distress.
You turned Naruto into a somewhat damsel in distress - I don't like it, you made her sound like a really weak girl the fact the she got beaten easily.
atsnwt chapter 9 . 3/5
how about raven or wolf for sasuke anbu codename
Sydney chapter 4 . 3/5
can she be with neji
nerdnproud chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Did you pick Fire Fox because of the actual "Firefox"? *sigh*
creangel chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
Why is naruto so frigging weak? Naruto isn't as weak as this, give the manga character some credit in strength at least :/
TheOverLord chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
this story rubs me the wrong way. the way you had naruto violently reject her mentors but not sasuke was strange and inconsistent. if she was really traumatized by the sexual assault, she would at least be uncomfortable with other's touch, regardless of who it was. sasuke didn't even consider that she might've been uncomfortable with his advances, and naruto barely acted like she was affected. each of her suitors acted like she was more of a possession than anything, and the love polygon was annoying to read about.
you also used blustered in the wrong way several times; it means to talk in a way that covers up nervousness, while you used it to mean shouted or boomed.
the idea and intro were decent, but the execution was lackluster.
g chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
i hate ur femnaru
ur story is constantly pissing me off
uzumaki chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Can you make sasuke a little nicer? He kind of pisses me off a lot with his attitude :( You know, he isn't THAT rude... plus, he talks too much in this story. I like sasunaru but sasuke's attitude in this story, it's such a big turn off. ):
LOLOL chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
LOL so even sasuke can be a pervert. *wink wink* love it so far! :D
Kushina chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I really liked it! It doesn't escalate so fast like some other fan fictions. :) And, the story line is pretty good. I can already predict what's coming next is my favorite pairing :D. Sasuke x Naruto _ I absolutely love this pairing and your story! So far, it's my favorite. And from a rating of 1 to 10; 1 being the worst and 10 being the best, i'd say that it's a 11/10! I may be exaggerating a bit over my rating but it's true! I haven't read such a nice fan fiction in ages! Keep up the good work! Yeah, im only in chapter 2 but it's seriously... REALLY, REALLY GOOOD!