Reviews for Can I be my true self?
uzumaki chapter 7 . 3/11
Can you make sasuke a little nicer? He kind of pisses me off a lot with his attitude :( You know, he isn't THAT rude... plus, he talks too much in this story. I like sasunaru but sasuke's attitude in this story, it's such a big turn off. ):
LOLOL chapter 4 . 3/10
LOL so even sasuke can be a pervert. *wink wink* love it so far! :D
Kushina chapter 2 . 3/10
I really liked it! It doesn't escalate so fast like some other fan fictions. :) And, the story line is pretty good. I can already predict what's coming next is my favorite pairing :D. Sasuke x Naruto _ I absolutely love this pairing and your story! So far, it's my favorite. And from a rating of 1 to 10; 1 being the worst and 10 being the best, i'd say that it's a 11/10! I may be exaggerating a bit over my rating but it's true! I haven't read such a nice fan fiction in ages! Keep up the good work! Yeah, im only in chapter 2 but it's seriously... REALLY, REALLY GOOOD!
samanthatm chapter 21 . 3/5
Awesome.
ThatIdioticMelody chapter 1 . 1/7
Well I wasn't here when you first started writing but i doubt your writing was worse than mine.
Mangaanimea113 chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
Awesome but ending too short, arigato!
Mirian chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
todos los fanfics que escribes me agradan mucho nunca pares si estuvo muy bueno el fanfic
Guest chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
bet its sakura
Rain Dropped chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
I have a question, why didn't Naruto just use jutsu's to get away?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
I know that this may sound strange, but I'm disappointed that Naru-chan didn't get raped. I like stories that get me angry, for some reason. Those types of stories get me more emotionally attached to the characters than stories where very few or no bad things happen at all. Reading the aftermath of the rape would have been interesting as well if you went through with it as well.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
whose naru-chan's man anyway...
French reader chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Kakashi/Naruto!
tacaloking chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
i love this story i always like it better when narutos a women now if only you you made it so haku and zabuza lived and the story would be perfect
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
I want that Yuki's head on a platter!
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Naruto-chan...! Yuki must DIE! Let me at him! Let me at him! *Reaching for Yuki with a poison kunai in head*