Reviews for Can I be my true self?
creangel chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
Why is naruto so frigging weak? Naruto isn't as weak as this, give the manga character some credit in strength at least :/
TheOverLord chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
GOOD!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
this story rubs me the wrong way. the way you had naruto violently reject her mentors but not sasuke was strange and inconsistent. if she was really traumatized by the sexual assault, she would at least be uncomfortable with other's touch, regardless of who it was. sasuke didn't even consider that she might've been uncomfortable with his advances, and naruto barely acted like she was affected. each of her suitors acted like she was more of a possession than anything, and the love polygon was annoying to read about.
you also used blustered in the wrong way several times; it means to talk in a way that covers up nervousness, while you used it to mean shouted or boomed.
the idea and intro were decent, but the execution was lackluster.
g chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
i hate ur femnaru
ur story is constantly pissing me off
uzumaki chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Can you make sasuke a little nicer? He kind of pisses me off a lot with his attitude :( You know, he isn't THAT rude... plus, he talks too much in this story. I like sasunaru but sasuke's attitude in this story, it's such a big turn off. ):
LOLOL chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
LOL so even sasuke can be a pervert. *wink wink* love it so far! :D
Kushina chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I really liked it! It doesn't escalate so fast like some other fan fictions. :) And, the story line is pretty good. I can already predict what's coming next is my favorite pairing :D. Sasuke x Naruto _ I absolutely love this pairing and your story! So far, it's my favorite. And from a rating of 1 to 10; 1 being the worst and 10 being the best, i'd say that it's a 11/10! I may be exaggerating a bit over my rating but it's true! I haven't read such a nice fan fiction in ages! Keep up the good work! Yeah, im only in chapter 2 but it's seriously... REALLY, REALLY GOOOD!
samanthatm chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
Awesome.
ThatIdioticMelody chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Well I wasn't here when you first started writing but i doubt your writing was worse than mine.
Mangaanimea113 chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
Awesome but ending too short, arigato!
Mirian chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
todos los fanfics que escribes me agradan mucho nunca pares si estuvo muy bueno el fanfic
Guest chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
bet its sakura
Rain Dropped chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
I have a question, why didn't Naruto just use jutsu's to get away?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
I know that this may sound strange, but I'm disappointed that Naru-chan didn't get raped. I like stories that get me angry, for some reason. Those types of stories get me more emotionally attached to the characters than stories where very few or no bad things happen at all. Reading the aftermath of the rape would have been interesting as well if you went through with it as well.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
whose naru-chan's man anyway...