Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
AmeliaJane14 chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Yay! Update!
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is a great story! I can't wait for more at some point and I hope you continue it!
Giggs chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Vety sweet. Would have loved to see this continued
RoseTylerRules chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
WHY? WHY? WHY? Why can't anyone finish stories, I have read a lot of stories and its always the best ones left unfinished! PLEASE CONTINUE, I AM LITERALLY BEGGING HERE, PLEASE!
lumierediva chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh please please update! It's a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
OMG,it's so tragic that you decided to not continue this story, because it is simply amazing! Would you ever consider updating in the near future?
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This. Is. AWESOME!

So I just saw that you haven't updated in three years. This, makes me sad. Please please please please update soon! It's an amazing fic, great idea, and it could go really far. :)
Teagarden chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This story is awesome! Too bad you didn't continue with it. I love how you have Rose and Jack react to each other and what the others characters think of Jack's reaction.
T chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Hi! I just found this and wanted to say that it's great. I love the idea of Jack's Torchwood being the ones who activated the dimension cannon & allowing Rose through. Also, that seeing her again helped Jack to let go of some things. I know it's a one shot, but any chance of more? :D Fun, fun story.
Aslook chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
WHE! ROSE IS BACK! ROSE IS BACK! YAY! UPDATE PLEASE!
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
you should most definately update... like now.
Beth chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
hello )

i just wanna say that i think you are an amazing writer! are you going to write another part? please!
Slashbaby chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I think this is an amazing idea for a story! I like the first chapter and can't wait for more. Is this going to be a jack/rose fic? that's my fav pairing, but you know what could be interesting...to pair her with someone els from torchwood! That hasn't been done before...that i know of. Anyway I love it I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go with this!
Evie13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
please continue. He died in the year 200 100, so it would be about 199 0 years from now, not 20 0. Anyway, good work!
DarcAngellover chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
love it love it love it!

Rose/ Jack reunion yay!

cant wait for the next bit.

all the best D.A.L