Reviews for My Girl
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This totally sums up Davis' thoughts about Kari and TK. It was wonderful. I liked it. I hope you write more like it. Until the next time,

SkyBlue-Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I officially love this story as it shows exactly how I feel about Davis/Daisuke and his relationship with Kari/Hikari.

Love your style of writing and the way you keep out beloved goggle-head in character!

I agree about the fact most Takari fans belittle Kari into being simply "TK's girl" and bash Davis, though I know that not all Takari fans believe that (my sister's a Takari fan through and through but doesn't treat Kari that way or bash Davis).

To be honest, I'm actually a Daikari fan, though I'm open to almost any pairings and I don't hate the Takari pairing.

Anyway, LOVE LOVE LOVE your story!

Absolutely brilliant! 2 thumbs way up and 5 gold stars!
Arika Ito chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Very good story. Well written. I like how you play into the fact you can be someone's rival without hating them. Seems that never happens when two people are fighting over one person, whose gender is opposite of them.
Doctorman chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I love the way you depicted davis.
DannKiaz chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I see the point of this story and i completlly agree even if my speling is bad
Lord Pata chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
interesting fic, and I do agree about the my girl thing, it was a thing Nimoy did but then again Davis did acted kinda like that even in the original version, or else why he tried to copy TK's play on the basketball game? you have to admit that at a point he did acted kinda jerkish because TK and Kari got along really well, hence the episode 1, Davis just followed TK and Kari all the way to that room they had their shoes just to demand TK to tell him how was that he got along with Kari too fast and that was in all the versions including the original.

Also there is the movie 4 (Diaboromon's Revenge) Davis as soon he saw Kari on the net with TK he quickly tried to get there too because he couldn't leave her alone, I mean then Angewomon, Angemon, Omnimon, TK, Tai and Matt were mere paintings?, he even send ignored Izzy's orders and made Yolei open the gate to the net which ultimately helped the Kuramon to survive after Diaboromon got destroyed again by Omnimon, with all those gates open the Kuramon escaped to the real world and you know the rest if you saw the movie.

About the who knew Kari longer true, Davis may have been with Kari all the first 5 years in elementary school but remember, TK and Kari lived both on the same building in Hikarigaoka, also I'm sure that Tai already knew Matt since Tai at that time was at least 5-6 years old so they more likely already knew each other so it was possible their sibling saw each other too, you know when their moms took them out or something, granted that they may not know each other much but it sure seemed they knew each other since both TK and Joe got really surprised that Kari was the 8th child.

So both sides have very valid points in my opinion

All in all the fic was pretty good.
Inkster chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
If I knew anything about zoids... I think I would read your "Battle Dawn" fic you have up. But, unfortunately I don't. I guess that doesn't mean it should stop me from reading it. (laughs) I guess I could be a slight bit baffled on what I'm reading. (shrugs) But anyway, enough of my daily-rambling!

A wonderful story this so happens to be. Though, I guess you can say I wouldn't have mind seeing the lenght be a bit longer. But the way you portrait Daisuke's feelings for Hikari, it's nicely done. I so happened not to be a Daisuke/Hikari fan myself but you've changed my perspective of the young hyper-active pre-teen. . Bravo!

Your writing has and always will astonish me as time goes along. I can tell the difference from this story to your newer work. *laughs* Anyway, your works is enjoyable! Indeed one of my favorite past and present writers. . As cheesy as this may sound especially at my very own age... I grealy envy you and find you as one of my idiols I look greatly up too. .

Must I say keep up the wonderful work. Your a very talented writer- and no doubt in my mind, you will have your very own book to be published in no time! Just... don't wait until I get to old! (laughs)

Until next time...

the lost-kitten chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
i really like your stuff...i like the way you looked in davis' point of view other than what most people believe. i like the the fact you look behond what shown to us and you think of why davis may have been acting this way

your really good
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Yeah, I agree. There are too many Davis bashers...I watched the japanese version and I know he's really not the jerk everyone things he is. But don't worry Silver1. I'm sure there are loads of people who actually like Daisuke. This was a great fic, by the way..You portrayed him well.
Lita Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I love it! Davis's personal thoughts besides what everyone else hears. This is good.
Lacey Potter chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Silver, you keep me amused. I mean it in a good way. . You've got wonderful writing skills, maybe a few words used in the wrong way, but we all have mistakes along our ways of writing.

Well, to make long things short... which I don't plan on keeping you. Your an excellent writer. I wish you'd write more fics like this. (As in Digimon fics) .

Tekken 4 Addict chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Hey great fic. You have a nice way of making the story come to life.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
What is with anime and the poor third wheel character who has to love someone whose already taken or simply doesn't feel the same way?
The one thing I've noticed in many animes (espically action) is that give the characters farely deep personalities but never bother to ultimately explore them, or at least the conflicts WITHIN the characters or BETWEEN them.
These kinds of fanfictions are our attempts to make up for that, we get to know these characters, and sympathize with them.
This is a new look about Davis' relationship with Kari. Not just feeling like he's losing her non-existent love for him. But also her friendship, a fear that now that Takeru was back, he no longer had a purpose as far as Kari was concerned.
Daisukesgirl1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Well, im reading this and at two years ago almost, i read your Walkabout fic and wasn't really interested in anything else. now im really glad you wrote so much more, and i havent even read them all!
A Thousand Paper Cranes chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
This is a wonderful story. Finally, someone who doesn't hate Davis! I lean towards Takari myself, but that doesn't mean I hate Davis for it. You portrayed him and his feelings excellently in this story. Keep writing!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »