Reviews for Death Vision
sweetstuff225 chapter 3 . 4/12
PLEASE UPDATE! MUST... KNOW... WHAT... HAPPE- *dies of suspense* :)
Narutos1Gurl chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
So you just gave up on this fic. Y dnt u delete it so no 1 wastes their time getting to the 3rd chapter.
Strawberrycream11 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
it was really good update quickly! i don't believe Naruto forgot who Sasuke was...he was his best friend...yet he forgot?
NoTurnBack chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Oh God!

I've love it so much *w*...please update soon! X3
PoisonedRose12 chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
ha ha! i loved it! sasuke threw his backpack! lol! wow youve got to keep doing this one!
deadanimals chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
lol the last part made me laugh! hope you update soon! _ till then!
HibaTsunaKuro chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
I love it! *o* and if you do it NaruxSasu i will love it more.

The truth is that couple it's like a drug for me so... GIVE ME MY DRUG!XD (I know im a little bit crazy... well im a huge crazy but thats no the point)

I hope you update soon, kiss.
number1sasunarufan chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
i loved this chapter!

can't wait till the next one!
Xx.backtobeginning chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
I loove it!*-*

pleease update soon

take care of yourseelf :)
MelissaKS chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
wow...not exactly how I would of expected Sasuke to react 0_o...can't wait to find out what that was all about.

Till next time D
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Love it! It's very interesting and mysterious. Look forward to more of this story. :)
MelissaKS chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
I like it! Update soon please! Can't wait for the next chapter.
number1sasunarufan chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
um you spelled uchiha wrong you spelled it uchia and it's uchiha

anyway good job and you really made it seem interesting so did naruto lose his memory or something? and in the last chapter when naruto had the vision of how sasuke died did sasuke comit suicide or something?
deadanimals chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
love it! wonder why naruto cant remember sasuke? well i guess ill have to keep read to find out! hope you update soon! and you kinda spelled sasuke last name wrong it Uchiha... lol we all make mistake! _ till then!
sunshine143 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Great chapter and I don't mind if this doesn't have any Sakura bashing. I have a love/hate relationship with her so I can go either way. The only thing I saw off was Sasuke's last name which is actually spelled Uchiha. Hope to read more soon!