Reviews for Blade of Madness
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
Omg I love how you used that line from the ballad of Sweeney Todd! I must admit, the alternate ending is not what I expected. It was still very good. It was nice to see the fic end with everyone alive and somewhat happy.
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 16 . 10/17/2013
Oh my gosh... I'm crying so much right now, for real. That was definitely tragic, but it was so well done, and so painfully realistic, and true to the story of Sweeney Todd. In a way, there couldn't've been a better ending. But I really love how you made Sweeney say that he would see her again soon. It was so beautiful. That's when the tears dealing started pouring. Great fanfiction! Loved it! Even though I absolutely love Sweenett, I have a feeling that the alternate ending won't be as good as this (writing wise). Well done!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
I love how this fic is going. And that you're staying true to Sweeney's character. some writers made him fall in love with Nellie almost instantly, but that's not like him at all! I love how you're dragging it on, having Sweeney slowing show his affection. It makes me more and more excited to see if anything will change with the next chapter. :)
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
I think that's a marvelous idea!
AppropriateAsAlways chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
I cried. You're brilliant.
Weeping Reviewer chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
I cried for like 15 minutes. This is so much sadder than the original ending and Sweeney was even more of an ass throughout. I wish Toby would've left Todd alive so he'd suffer longer. I'm gonna read the alternate and hope I'm not left in fetal position in the corner of the room. Im almost certain this pne will end up being more realistic because Sweeney Todd is not a lovey-dovey guy. This ending makes sense, as much as I hate that died just after her worst nightmare came true. Really, hats off to you. No form of prose ever made me cry before now. You're a highly talented writer and the story was a fabulous read.
KreacherofHabit chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Sweeney getting hit with a rolling pin, excuse me while I save that in my brain forever, I loved it!

And dang, just when I thought Lucy was gonna get sick and die, she's okay, rats.

Great fic, though!
NellieLovettAngelique chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
Wow. Just... wow. This is first review i have left -sorry, i know you always say how you love reveiws but as you wrote it a while a go i thought it wouldnt be the same anyway.

I've read the whole story over the last few days and it was brilliant. So true to the characters. Very, very well written. Brilliant beginning, middle and end.

I think this is ending was brilliant. Very sad and my heart is aching for poor Nellie, but i think you are right and that this really works.

You're a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories :-)

Lizzie
Shikabane-Mai chapter 17 . 7/24/2010
This fanfic was freaking amazing. I loved it from beginning to end.

The start, with Sweeney still obsessing over Lucy and trying to bring back the sane part of her was so sad, especially seeing how that affected Nellie. The aspect of Nellie not eating (unless there were leftovers) seemed so like her as well. Poor her, she'd literally do anything for Sweeney.

Which brings me to the original ending of the story. Man, it killed me and literally brought tears to my eyes. It's so sad how their happiness and potential life together was destroyed because of one event (Lucy's death) and one temporary loss of emotional control (Sweeney). When Nellie really killed herself, I wanted to beat Sweeney on the head for being so stupid. Then, I felt so sorry for him when he "woke" up and realized that he'd made Nellie kill herself.

I really liked the ending though. I found that it was very fitting, especially the parallel between Sweeney/Lucy in the movie and Sweeney/Nellie in your fanfic, and Toby killing Sweeney in both. I also felt that it made so much sense that only AFTER Nellie's death would Sweeney realize that yes, he loves Nellie, and ultimately accepted his fate to die by the hands of Toby. It simply makes everything so much sadder and more beautiful.
primadonagirl999 chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
crap... lucy again? nooo!
primadonagirl999 chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
well... couldnt comment on the last ones i read, so im gonna comment now on most of them

YAY THEY MARRIED!

YAY THEY HAD SEX!

YAY ITS SWEENETT!
primadonagirl999 chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
OMG YAYS! THEY ARE REALLY TOGETHER-ish... i need some more smooches!
primadonagirl999 chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
Awww poor Sweeney. however... NO MORE LUCY! YAY! 3
primadonagirl999 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
YAY! FINALLY! SOME SWEENETT!
primadonagirl999 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
lucy is bugging the crap out of me at the moment.