Reviews for Chastity Child
vmp1 chapter 12 . 3/3/2009
Very romantic story.
kittkatt123 chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
omg. that has to be one of the best stories i have read in a long time. i have been addicted to it. you did an amazing job!
Twilightlover20896 chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
cute!
Dre Shep chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
They are so sweet! Loved it! Thank you!
coxie chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
cute story! i loved it!
coxie chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
intriguing...;)
Kirsten Lover chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
i must admit i was kinda upset with the ending, just because i feel Bella doesn't appreciate what she has. though it is way more realistic. i loved the last line. it was perfect, and i still admit that you are one hell of a writer. thank you for this lovely story. i will def be reading more!
Kirsten Lover chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
oh my, absolutely beautiful.

i loved the ending of this chapter
kirsten lover chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
i must admit that i am sad the chapters aren't times anymore, but i am loving the story.

the beginning of this chapter killed me, but in a good way.

love, love, love!
kirsten lover chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
chapter was good. give yourself more credit!
kirsten lover chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
lovely chapter.

p.s i love the names of the chapters and how you chose times instead of titles. brilliant!
kirsten lover chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
i'm only on the second chapter and i am loving this story. you are an amazing writer! i can't wait to read the rest.

i am extremely glad you switched up the normal, over written, cocky, jack ass Edward. beautiful. 10/10
fille avec le foulard chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
Oh my one word: nymphomaniac.

And I don't think this is one of those player stories, to ease your worry. I really like this one because I have NEVER read it before. Great job and keep up the fantastic workl
fille avec le foulard chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
jesus, holy #% and a whole bunch of other swear words! You are one hell of a writer! I am so amazed. I liked the way you tricked the reader into thinking that it was going to be Bella in bed with him at first. You have amazing amounts of talent, I don't even know how to put it into words with out swearing like a sailor, and i DON'T swear, you my friend are a writer.
jkane180 chapter 12 . 2/19/2009