Reviews for What if you had to die to save the world?
deathgeonous chapter 6 . 4/15
This was a really good fics. And if you had continued it..., I really think it could have been one of the greats. Ah well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 7 . 2/6
Oh I really hope you update this or give it a nice send off with an epilogue someday it's a fantastic read.
darkponyD chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
You say that more is coming soon, yet its been over four years since you updated this. Is this ever gonna update?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Introducing New Senshi

Rhea Ukyo
Titan Akane
Helene Shampoo
Pandora Nabiki
Telesto Kasumi

Incase you don't know these are Saturn's moons
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
More please
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
UPDATE
&
How can she be tackled from 5 directions if there's 5 girls in the room & one is already holding her?
clifford.mayatt chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Hey There! This Chapter Is Great! Seriously Getting Ranma To Try To Get His Romance Life In Order And Getting Ranma To Find A Career Besides Martial Arts Instructor To Work Towards. Personally If I Were To Choose Between The Female Characters Of Ranma 1/2 For Ranma To Pair Up With They'd Be Kasumi The Angel Of Nerima And Shampoo The Chinese Amazon. Seriously If You Were To Compare Kasumi To AMG's Belldandy You'd See That They'd Be Almost Identical Due To Their Personalities Being So Much Alike. I Know Where This Story Goes So Far. At Some Point Hotaru Dies, Ranma Blames Himself/ Herself Because He/ She Couldn't Save Hotaru, Them The Dead Queen Serenity Visits Ranma To Offer The Position Of Sailor Saturn As Hotaru's Replacement Which He/ She Accepts By Saying Sailor Saturn's Transformation Incantation Which I Recall Is Saturn Planet Power/ Saturn Planet Power Make Up!. Personally I Like Fanfics Where Ranma Gets To Use The Powers Of Saturn. Anyway I'd Like To See Where The Story Goes After The Currently Last Update To This Story.
arcanasage chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
I have enjoyed reading this story and hope you will come back to it.
Rune Tobor chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
There is another fic similar to this in which Ranma takes up the mantle of Pluto.
"Alpha and Omega" by n1ght3lf.

Thanks for what you have written but please finish it.
tubby2004 chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
write more please
Treant Balewood chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
I had fun reading this thanks for writing. I'll keep an eye out for if you ever decide to come back here.
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
I was reading another fic and then suddenly I had the inexplicable urge to reread this one. And while I now have pretty much no hope of this fic ever being continued, I must tell you that I've always thought very highly of this fic. In fact it probably rank's in the top hundred Ranma/Sailor Moon Crossovers out there, and, if you would stop and actually think about just how many of those there are, you'd realize that that is quite the complement. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Still, wish there was more 3 great story, keep up the great work!
SilentStriker99 chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
I don't really get what Ranma noticed in the first part... just that they need jupiter?

Nice humor at the end.

I noticed there is no next button on this page... you should probably fix that.
SilentStriker99 chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
A transition chapter, not very long. Sets up for "the girls" acceptance of female companionship. Not overly Contrived, but a bit.