Reviews for The Verus Chronicles
tAll3Shyguy Skull Land chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
This story is funny beyond belief. There is more to it, right?
MoonlitInuko chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
I'm a horrible fan.

I haven't reviewed your story in a long time and can only hope that you have yet to abandon it.

I've been following it all this time, btu was always too lazy to write a review. Needless to say I read this recent chapter the first time it came out but today I realized that it'd been a LONG while since the last tiem I reviewed.

I loved this chapter, funny, and lighthearted, I love the interactions with everyone, and the flashback was so cute XD Keep it up, I still love this story so much.
Kanonno chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
I've read FfA and missed the continuation? OMG I'm dumb 'xD

Well, it's wonderful
Faux Promises chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
Hey, you updated! Yesh! I'm so happy! _ And you did great, whaddya talking about! The pre-game was just fine. And that's coming from me, and I write it all the time! :D

I liked all the details in here, it made it more interesting to read than just "well, here's what happend". Neat that they ran into Colette and Lloyd too, it's always cool when the group members bump into each other again. I'm so glad you updated, I was missing Sheelos. D: Keep it up of course!

-FP
LaZyEnErGeTiC chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Cute chapter. Hope you make more soon~
Dutchygirl chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
That was a cute chapter. I especially liked Zelos being proud of Sheena wanting to get out of the king's assignment :D
whiterose2406 chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
*squee* _

Very cute update, Liger. Love it.

Verus has puppies and Sheena is pregnant? Awsome. I can so imagine Zelos when he realized this. He'd be adorable, running around as a new proud dad-to-be, haha. And Verus' pups sound so cute... I love wolf cubs.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Dutchygirl chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Wow! I've read FFA and this story all after each other... (yea, I probably have too much free time) but you're a great writer. I didn't realize so many time had passed after I finished reading.

I really like how you describe Sheena and Zelos. You make me like them even more! You really keep them in character. Zelos hiding things, though for good reasons... at least that's what he believes. And coming up with this plan to bond Sheena and Seles, I can really see him doing that. I also like how you write Sheena, always feeling responsible.

And... mostly when I read Shelosfics it's either very dramatic or only funny lines. But you've combined both of those things in your stories perfectly. When it gets too serious, it becomes funny and vice versa.

I'm happy this sequel plays with them not having children yet, because well... children and a happy lovely dovey family kinda creep me out, because... well I'm not sure why. Anyway I enjoyed reading Sheena trying to seduce Zelos for once, even though she had other motives for doing so. It was fun to read.

That was a lot of rambling, so I'd better stop now and go to bed. Conclusion: very good story. I wonder what's going to happen next, so continue.
Faux Promises chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Aw, I like how this is coming along. ;D I was waiting for Sheena and Seles to beat him senseless, I think he provokes that in a lot of people...x3 Oh, we love you anyway, Zelos! -chases after him with an oversized net-

Love ya!

FP
Pirkam-Powder-Pie chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Man I love Verus' comments! " You're kidding me right? Those women are out for blood" ROFL! More more! Do more! Even though I like Sheelloyd too the lack of Sheeloses is killing me!
Pirkam-Powder-Pie chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
M... I can't wait to see where this goes! XD
TigerPaw351 chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
This was so awesome - great work!

Don't worry about the scene with Seles and Sheena; your hard work paid off - I found it very sweet and really enjoyed it. The entire chapter was very well done, I thought; everyone was very in-character (tough to do seeing as not much is known about Seles!). I could totally see Zelos pulling something like this XD

Your Sheelos stories are always so much fun to read! Keep it up )
MoonlitInuko chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
OHMIGOSH AN UPDATE! Yay! You finally updated this! This was so cute! Sheena and Seles ganging up on Zelos is priceless... and a really good way to get them talking to each other...I'm glad they're kinda getting along now.

Ironically... in the namco released "Sheelos oriented" drama CD, Sheena dragged Zelos to Altamira and onto the rides while Zelos complained about her liking kiddie stuff and not being able to flirt with the bunny girls.. and Zelos also made a kiddie play (but didn't act)

Update soon... now... I'm off to check your crossover.
Manwathiel chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wonderful so far! I just finished reading the prequel to this last night, and that is equally as good. Keep it up, and I'll keep reading! :D
spinx chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Yo, yo, yo!

Been waiting for this to finally come out. And what do you know...Im not dissapointed!

Love their constant bickering, even now that they are together. You know how many couples end up being boring when they finally get together-not so in this one.

-Me likes-