Reviews for We Ain't Gonna Live Forever
SpiffytheSmark chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I love how you write Punk's point of view. And way to steal her mascara , Phil. Steal her from Jeff Hardy! Fight for your carnal treasure! Or something. Rollercoasters make me puke. Wow.
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Seems like the two had fun hanging out with each other .
Kiss2Kill chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Haha. I am invading your brain.

I want to go to Six Flags now.. really bad. I might be scared to death of rollercoasters.. but this brought out the urge in me.

Normally I would pick out my favorite parts.. but I can't the whole story is my favorite part.

I find it funny though that Punk can't put mascara on.. he KNOWS how to do eyeliner...
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Oh cute!

I loved this story!
derivereine chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This made me grin really widely :D

I loved it!
giftiebee chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Aww. I love it.
Deceiving Eyes chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
LOL!

'I whined like a four year old, including bouncing up and down like a four year old that was about to piss themselves.'

Love this story, just like every fucking thing else you write!
I'm Miss World chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
AH Becky I LOVE you. Have I told you that lately? Well I def do!

Hahah getting the name Cara Mascara is probably the coolest story I have. Acey Slade from Murderdolls/Trashlight Vision was trying to color his drummers mowhawk with a marker and it wasn't working so he was like, 'Cara, give me some mascara or something' cause I was messing with lipstick and then he sang a song about it lmao.

Haha yeah, that was pretty much me the first time I went to an amusement park. I was all scared and then I was like, 'I want to go on anything and everything that has a height requirement!' And to this day I have yet to be sick on a ride, n matter what it is, no matter what I've eaten or how long I've eaten before riding it. I love amusement parks. But not water parks. Ew. Little kid pee.

Oh Punk. As much as i'm into Jeff and have been into him, he makes me a little sad now. Hopefully it will change when he gets back and I don't worry about him as much, but Punk makes me happy. He's definitely my favorite WWE superstar. And after seeing how HAWT he is in person without all the hair grease or whatever the hell he puts in his hair before a match and feeling up his back... and saying 'great match with Edge. It was seriously the best match I've seen in a while. You guys compliment each other great. Even though you lost' lmfao. I'm so dumb. He laughed though. Anyway, after all that, I could def roll with Punk and forget about Jeff in that way. Hell yes.

I really am able to fall asleep anywhere in the shortest amount of time. I totally am a lame-o. Whenever I go to parties, I'm always the first one asleep. But luckily, I'm also the only one sober enough to remember to take off my shoes so I don't get fucked with in my sleep haha. So being a lame-o works out.

Okay, so the picture part made me laugh so hard, and my mom's like, what's so funny' but i can't tell her because one time me and my friend and her older brother went to a small park in NH and we rode the flunes. And we flashed the camera lmfao. And the lady just laughed. And we bought it. And my friends mom hung it up at our work. Lmfao. We are idiots.

Wow, I whined about going to the hotel with Punk? What the hell am I on... I mean... uhm... morals... yes. right.

BECKY I LOVED IT! IT WAS PURE AWESOMENESS! as usual. You rock my Sleeping Beauty socks off.
Neon Love chapter 1 . 3/29/2008