Reviews for Voice in the Night
Sailor FoxFire chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
Are you going to continue this story, It's so good, but it's been so long.
Jacob lover123454321 chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
I HATE !\#$%& EDWARD CULLEN! HE IS A !\#$ HOLE! I MEAN YEAH WHAT JACOB DID TO BELLA WAS WRONG .BUT HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER DIED!(crying now) y..yeah Edward snapped his his..NEck(crying hard) but he should heve just got bruised but not die i ... i miss him now (sobbing) edward if you have a baby with bella( now mad) i will hate you!YOU !\#$%!
Blahhahaha chapter 18 . 7/13/2010
please update
Pixie911 chapter 18 . 7/11/2010
OMG! This is AWESOME! Sorry this is my first review, I only started reading it today! BRAVO! PLEASE, UPDATE!
Giggles2010 chapter 18 . 6/15/2010
come on it has been forever since you last updated what has happened
Jane Redbird chapter 18 . 3/15/2010
i understand your busy. BUT PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i cant stand it if i have to wait to long.
Jane Redbird chapter 17 . 3/15/2010
hhm? i wonder what will happen next.
Jane Redbird chapter 16 . 3/15/2010
i like he nice rosalie. shes cool (even though shes always been cool) i still lurv your story
Jane Redbird chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
IM REVIEWING! (again) i love your story. never stop writing.
Jane Redbird chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
the make-out scene did notsuck. nothing you write ever sucks. and i know how you feel about reviews. im an author too. but i avent writen any twilight things. i just cant get an idea for one.
Jane Redbird chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
i loved it! (i say that a lot) but i cant help but say it. i fell like jumping. jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump! chese!
Jane Redbird chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
awesome diabolical plan.
Jane Redbird chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
emmetts funny. i dont know why but this chapter made me laugh. maybe its because im so over joyed that jacob is dead. i lurv this story
Jane Redbird chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
you cant see this, but im grinning like an idiot bounceing in my chair and the second im done writing this im doing a victory dance.
Jane Redbird chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
i. will. kill. jacob. myself. if hes not dead soon i will find him and kill him. even if he is s fictional caracter. and an extremly strong werewolf. i will murder the fuck out of him. and i dont care if that doesnt make sence. JACOB BLACK WILL DIE!